Latest Acquisitions

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Yes, just blank brown cardboard on the reverse, even Ledy stuck a few line art pics on the back of theirs.

It is the crappiest but also the priciest cardback I own by some margin! An odd, odd thing. :D

Clint, being a Canadian do you remember these yourself, or do you see these come up locally with any regularity?

Commander Clint

Padawan
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Yes, just blank brown cardboard on the reverse, even Ledy stuck a few line art pics on the back of theirs.

It is the crappiest but also the priciest cardback I own by some margin! An odd, odd thing. :D

Clint, being a Canadian do you remember these yourself, or do you see these come up locally with any regularity?

I don't remember seeing these, before I got into collecting. We didn't have a lot of money when I was growing up, so I never got any of the multipacks. I've been after one of them for a few years now, and only come across some fakes.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6472-fake-sears-skin-wrapped-cards

I was watching one on ebay a week or so ago. But it was way out of my price range.

They don't show up very often. I think DT Lukes show up more.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
I was going through some my boxed collection today and came across his little beauty tucked into my snowspeeder.

_142828_zpsuvqzdmxz_edit_1484413244294_zpsudegax8x.jpg

He not look like much but he's actually my childhood Luke xwing and although I never sold my collection, they're mixed in with those I bought in the 90's so there are very few I'm positive are mine.

Here he is in my childhood xwing which i know might look like it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't piss on it.

20170114_150005_zpspk6p0j1w.jpg

U know what I love that, actually childhood stuff is just sooo special 8)
True battle damaged condition :wink:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Cheers Jon, I furiously checked all the other compartments in my ships for stowaways and found the backpack and gas masks in the rebel transport and at the bottom of a box of lego a pretty mint fett which I'm sure was my brothers but I'm keeping him. :twisted:

hellhippie

Jedi Master
nice new stuff lately . funny I had a sears ugnaught cardback many years ago which I sold that came in a Canadian lot of toys that I bought . didn't realize how rare they were till the last few years

lee gray

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
New arrival! I have a collection of cardbacks from around the world and didn't really dare to hope that I might ever find one of these very unusual cardbacks to represent Canada - god knows what Sears were thinking but the blank, black card and the shrink wrap really do set this apart from every cardback in the vintage line.

15940882_1754612268192221_5913391657999134651_n.jpg

nice i wouldnt mind a mint one of them

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
steve obi wan said:
Got this beauty today !! Palitoy 12 backs 6 down 6 to go !!!!

IMG_1967.JPG

That's a real stunner Steve :!: What 6 have u still to get?

Well done 8)

Thanks buddy ,

Just the easy ones
Ben
Luke
Chewbacca
Jawa
Han
Leia

It's a marathon not a sprint, not be finishing this year :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom