Latest Acquisitions

poncho

Grand Master
on high value items if you loose your item its not worth it. you have no comeback if its marked £25$ gift. small low end stuff is ok like loose figures

subzero

Sith Lord
poncho said:
on high value items if you loose your item its not worth it. you have no comeback if its marked £25$ gift. small low end stuff is ok like loose figures

You'd still be covered though by ebay/paypal if anything happened to it, as it's down to the seller to take the loss for choosing not to declare it correctly.

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
poncho said:

You'd still be covered though by ebay/paypal if anything happened to it, as it's down to the seller to take the loss for choosing not to declare it correctly.

Yes, exactly as I was when I had bubble lifts recently and they gave a partial refund.

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
apack7229 said:
Really nice. Happy you finally got it. Any plans to pick up the meccano/trilogo smooth coo or a ledy?

Cheers mate, it's got slight torso discolouring but at about £100 cheaper than the last one that sold that means i'm happy. :)

Nah no plans to get any more Fett's now, I don't really go for COO's when the paint looks the same as my other variants, I mainly love just the colour differences instead of the country it came from.

That's in really nice shape and the torso isn't to discolored.

Yeah it's actually not too bad, and the paint is all very nice too.

subzero

Sith Lord
Latest arrival for my trilogo collection. :)

DSCF8370_phixr.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, I was quite surprised how near perfect the bubble is, it's def the best condition bubble I have out of my entire trilogo run.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just picked up something controversial that I've wanted for a while, a Toy Toni. This is one of the early ones with a terrible seal and iron mark between the stems. Looking at the shoddy seal it's amazing nobody noticed earlier. Not to everyone's taste, but a piece of history I wanted for documentation.

6D3784F2-1C7F-4AD8-A2C3-0B5625F6645A.jpeg

35E89924-6A41-4E1D-8E13-8B2643C00383.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
Just picked up something controversial that I've wanted for a while, a Toy Toni. This is one of the early ones with a terrible seal and iron mark between the stems. Looking at the shoddy seal it's amazing nobody noticed earlier. Not to everyone's taste, but a piece of history I wanted for documentation.

6D3784F2-1C7F-4AD8-A2C3-0B5625F6645A.jpeg

35E89924-6A41-4E1D-8E13-8B2643C00383.jpeg
Funny you should post this, I was thinking about buying one the other day as "a piece of SW collecting history".
I wonder if these TT will ever be collected as a brand in their own right?
Stranger things have happened! :?

Latest posts

Top Bottom