Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Pleased to finally add a Woolies mix match 8 pack to my collection. Unfortunately the tape and label have long since lost their ability to stay stuck down (eventually this will be the same of all of them, sadly), but a nice little bit of UK Star Wars toy shop history nonetheless. What with it being open and the recent Baggiegate scandal I was a bit nervous, but happy to say all the taped baggies look good. All clearly old tape, properly sealed and original. Having a raised bar China COO Luke X-Wing Pilot was a bonus too.

DSCF9752.jpg

DSCF9753.jpg

DSCF9754.jpg

Chris

subzero

Sith Lord
Holy crap 99p, imagine having pocket money as a kid back then and seeing 8 awesome figures for 99p. :eek:

Great pick-up! :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Pleased to finally add a Woolies mix match 8 pack to my collection. Unfortunately the tape and label have long since lost their ability to stay stuck down (eventually this will be the same of all of them, sadly), but a nice little bit of UK Star Wars toy shop history nonetheless. What with it being open and the recent Baggiegate scandal I was a bit nervous, but happy to say all the taped baggies look good. All clearly old tape, properly sealed and original. Having a raised bar China COO Luke X-Wing Pilot was a bonus too.

Chris

Great pick up. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Just added this to my R2 mini focus. A custom piece (Palitoy R2 65bk) I made purely because I think it's one MOC they should have brought out. Plus I prefer the imagery over any other R2 cardback and didn't want to get a sensorscope to fill the ROTJ MOC space.

Palitoy R2 65bk.jpg

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
When the heart stops beating ... at first sight I thought this was real.
I'm not a huge fan of customs, but this one looks really cool.
... but my heart stops beating, when I went for a trip to Brussels and found this piece in the store-window of a comic-shop.

aeroglisseur_01.jpg

aeroglisseur_02.jpg

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I picked them up in the mid 90's and they've always been packed safely away. So I'm guessing they haven't seen the light of day for a good 15 years, maybe more.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
When the heart stops beating ... at first sight I thought this was real.
I'm not a huge fan of customs, but this one looks really cool.
... but my heart stops beating, when I went for a trip to Brussels and found this piece in the store-window of a comic-shop.

Thank you Stefan and being honest I'm not a huge fan either as I prefer the real thing but when one hasn't been made and I think it would look good then why not. (There's also the Chirpa LL but that's because I'll probably never get the real thing, lol. :wink: )

Really nice pick-up there and the box is in great condition too. What a find! :)

Crumm

Padawan
Scarifpacific said:
I picked them up in the mid 90's and they've always been packed safely away. So I'm guessing they haven't seen the light of day for a good 15 years, maybe more.

wow. that Luke Jedi is excellent! if you are ever in the market to sell him drop me a PM :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
I knew they were somewhere up in my loft - but where?
Ah, there they are:

0BFC1DB1-CFCC-484C-BB64-0766E52E4051.jpeg

Really mint cards there. Great find and thanks for sharing. Like another mentioned, that Luke is probably the clearest and cleanest I've seen. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom