Latest Acquisitions

Taffius

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
Taffius said:
My little vintage haul from Echo live today.

Your on it this week Taff, bet you've got arms like popeye Carrying your hauls :lol: :lol:

Nice vintage pieces, especially the tri logo 8)

Russ :D

Three large bags and a rucksack full. Had to to take a half way trip to car for a drop off! :D

spoons

Grand Master
Great hauls chaps, and that is a lot of acrylic Les!

I hadn't intended to get much at Echo but was pleased to find a minty Cloud Car to replace my old one from Lee B, a partial DV TIE from Jason (which came with a signed photo whether I wanted it or not!), a Tri Anakin as a random purchase and I was most pleased by ESB 156 and 160.

disappointed to find that Anakin had popped through the bottom of the bubble when I got home, but that could easily have been me rough handling him - still not bad for £50

I read my Marvel comics on a Saturday morning and I've been stuck at 154 for ages, picked up 155 last week and now with 156 I can start reading again :D I really need 159 so I don't get stuck again

Echo_haul_2018_(1).jpg

Mentions also to Stu for palming off that odd 3P0 on me (despite my protestations), Si for stealing £2 and replacing it with a pop-up pirate Darth Vader game (which is actually quite good), and Daz for doing an amazing deal on a modern R2/3PO combo for my sick nephew.

Really pleased to come home to this Meccano invoice today too, it shows that Meccano die cast did exist and that SW cards were still issued in 1981. Definitely one for the dc website. Chasseur X, Chasseur TIE and Aeroglisseur (W-Wing, TIE and Landspeeder)

Meccano_die_cast_invoice_small.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn spoons lovely work on those die cast missed those :roll: love that invoice too, will check my comics andvsee what i have, if i have the right number its yours

spoons

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
damn spoons lovely work on those die cast missed those :roll: love that invoice too, will check my comics andvsee what i have, if i have the right number its yours

Cheers Les!

poncho

Grand Master
nice new stuff boys :) echo went down well i see

for me this month a not quite so perfect luke pilot!

check out the emblems. love this error 8)

Attachments

• 20180430_163048.jpg
    20180430_163048.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 605

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
....disappointed to find that Anakin had popped through the bottom of the bubble when I got home, but that could easily have been me rough handling him - still not bad for £50

Mentions also to Stu for palming off that odd 3P0 on me (despite my protestations), Si for stealing £2 and replacing it with a pop-up pirate Darth Vader game (which is actually quite good), and Daz for doing an amazing deal on a modern R2/3PO combo for my sick nephew.

Really pleased to come home to this Meccano invoice today too, it shows that Meccano die cast did exist and that SW cards were still issued in 1981. Definitely one for the dc website. Chasseur X, Chasseur TIE and Aeroglisseur (W-Wing, TIE and Landspeeder)

Meccano_die_cast_invoice_small.jpg
tom

Andy, that is crushing about Anakin and a major issue with the bell-bottomed buffoon :( That was a damned nice MOC and a ridiculous bargain at that.

Oi! Fair exchange is no robbery! :D Pop Up Vader demanded a new home and I think he's found the right one! He is only mildly offended that the 3PO "thing" Mr. Skinner forced upon you made it into the photo whilst he didn't.

Great buy on the paperwork. Didn't get the significance of it before; just thought it was a nice interest piece but the availablity of SW packaging well into ESB period is a nice touch.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
poncho said:
nice new stuff boys :) echo went down well i see

for me this month a not quite so perfect luke pilot!

check out the emblems. love this error 8)

He is a nice example Poncho, the error makes him unique 8)

Russ :D

spoons

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Andy, that is crushing about Anakin and a major issue with the bell-bottomed buffoon :( That was a damned nice MOC and a ridiculous bargain at that.

Oi! Fair exchange is no robbery! :D Pop Up Vader demanded a new home and I think he's found the right one! He is only mildly offended that the 3PO "thing" Mr. Skinner forced upon you made it into the photo whilst he didn't.

Great buy on the paperwork. Didn't get the significance of it before; just thought it was a nice interest piece but the availablity of SW packaging well into ESB period is a nice touch.

Darth was too busy being played with to be photoed!

I only noticed Anakin sticking through the bottom of the bubble after I took the photo - could have fallen through in the night if there was a small crack. Glad it was a lesson on a £50 MOC rather than something pricier.

Love that error Poncho - drunk spray painters!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Debut Kenner Han Hoth ticked of the list, probably in my top three favourite MOC's. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 561

tigerham

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Couple of recent additions; thank you to Rich for the transport to Echo :D

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Some great Tri-logo's there my friend. :) Thank you for sharing.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Glad the trilogo DSD went to a good home, was tempted myself by that one as a potential upgrade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom