Latest Acquisitions

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
s1d0w said:
These two little 'beauties' turned up in the post this morning. Kez-Iban and the Dianoga.
My quest for a loose complete run of Droids/Ewoks continues. Any help greatly appreciated.

Is Dianoga the Death Star Monster?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
chipsteak said:
I've not posted here in quite a while but feel the urge to share my chuft-ness at a common toy.

I fancied an Imperial Transport and it was important the electrics worked. I saw this one listed as making some sort of vague sound so I bought it up with a view to pressing the buttons for a while to see if the mechanisms loosened up. This had worked for me in the past. Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-HdKc9U9x8

2yttxm9.jpg

I Love the Dewback always wanted one as a kid but never had one.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
s1d0w said:
These two little 'beauties' turned up in the post this morning. Kez-Iban and the Dianoga.
My quest for a loose complete run of Droids/Ewoks continues. Any help greatly appreciated.

Is Dianoga the Death Star Monster?

It certainly is :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
s1d0w said:
Really nice Kez-Iban, much prefer these figures loose than carded.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So much goodness on that last page.

Jason superb as always mate, such a great piece.
But everything else is so cool too, great start to the year chaps.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Picked this up a while ago but haven't posted any NA in ages. It's a double focus whammy for me...Endor focus and Special Buy stickered. :)
DSCF1059.jpg

After Rich posted his new A-Wing a couple of weeks back it spurred me on to get serious about picking up myself. I've always loved them since I discovered they existed via Steve Sansweet's 90s collector guide. This one popped up on ebay with a 'make an offer' listing and there was also a 15% off ebay code that day, so...BOOM! It's only taken 20+ years. :lol:
DSCF1045.jpg

Chris

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Picked this up a while ago but haven't posted any NA in ages. It's a double focus whammy for me...Endor focus and Special Buy stickered. :)
DSCF1059.jpg

After Rich posted his new A-Wing a couple of weeks back it spurred me on to get serious about picking up myself. I've always loved them since I discovered they existed via Steve Sansweet's 90s collector guide. This one popped up on ebay with a 'make an offer' listing and there was also a 15% off ebay code that day, so...BOOM! It's only taken 20+ years. :lol:
DSCF1045.jpg
Chris

Nice pick ups Chris 8)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
DSCF1059.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg
Chris

Great purchase buddy.

It looks like you are taking up the special buy mantle that I did few years back. I do still Have an Atat, Snowspeeder,Atst and speeder bike boxed with the lovely sticker. I may be moving them later this year so I'll give you first option if you are interested.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
This is my first purchase for a few months. I'm.now 2 12backs away from my Palitoy 12 back run which I started in July when Ian sold me 2 so he is to blame :D He is a great guy and has helped.me hugely with some of the others. This is going to be my last hurrah in the hobby, so being 2 away is good news.

If anyone has Luke and Vader cards please let me know:)

Great Ben with cut bubble :) paid a bit for this but really happy.

20190112_160835.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
DSCF1059.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg
Chris
Two great items Chris, just got to love that A wing.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Trilogo Imp Dig, little bit edgeware on this but was cheap9C22A9B0-1E8B-492B-9DD5-403AD72B7AFD.jpeg
Nive one Stu, you need a nice POTF one to complete the run! :wink:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
_Lee_ said:
TK-7785 said:
DSCF1059.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg
Chris

Great purchase buddy.

It looks like you are taking up the special buy mantle that I did few years back. I do still Have an Atat, Snowspeeder,Atst and speeder bike boxed with the lovely sticker. I may be moving them later this year so I'll give you first option if you are interested.

Thanks Lee! :D And yes please, mate. Let me know if you plan to move them on.

Cheers
Chris

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
_Lee_ said:
This is my first purchase for a few months. I'm.now 2 12backs away from my Palitoy 12 back run which I started in July when Ian sold me 2 so he is to blame :D He is a great guy and has helped.me hugely with some of the others. This is going to be my last hurrah in the hobby, so being 2 away is good news.

20190112_160835.jpg
That's stunning Lee.
I tried to put some of the first 12 Palitoy with "issues" together last year, but a few in I just can't seem to find any more!
So congratulations on getting so close to a complete run, you are lucky to have the correct comtacts!

Palifan

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:

20190112_160835.jpg

That's a great looking Ben you have there Lee and thanks for the mention, really appreciate it! The Luke is the only one I have but I know the trap door was an issue for you so best of luck with sourcing one. It is a great feeling once you finish the 12 back run, well worth the wait :D

Ian

Top Bottom