Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
My latest addition to my Rebel Commando focus, 65B Tsukuda Japanese import.
DSCF2830.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

Secondly, an alt artwork AT-AT box. I've always preferred this box art to any other and it fits right in with my ROTJ/Endor focus. I've been after a decent one of these for a while (at a reasonable price). It unfortunately arrived with some damage not shown or described on the ebay listing, but the seller was good enough to give me an agreeable partial refund and it still displays very well.
DSCF2837.jpg

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Wow Chris, great new items.
Tsukadas are always some kind of special. I really like the deep red and black sticker. Don't know why, but Tsukada Blister always suffer from yellowing. Really hard to get a crystal clear one.
So then ... the AT-AT Endor Box is absolutely fantastic. I'm also still searching this one .. there's a Chirpa on it ... but this does not pop up often.
Congrats, mate.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Plastikheld said:
Wow Chris, great new items.
Tsukadas are always some kind of special. I really like the deep red and black sticker. Don't know why, but Tsukada Blister always suffer from yellowing. Really hard to get a crystal clear one.
So then ... the AT-AT Endor Box is absolutely fantastic. I'm also still searching this one .. there's a Chirpa on it ... but this does not pop up often.
Congrats, mate.

Thanks, buddy! Absolutely, this is a clear bubble considering most Tsukudas. :lol: I've always found that ROTJ logo in bold red on black really striking.

I had to get the AT-AT box from the US, they just don't come up here often at all.

Chris

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Love that custom Leia Poncho, and all Ralph's 41 backs - that is some run

The ROTJ Palitoy Walrus man and Han Bespin are also beauties. And Mark and Andy P's buy's never cease to amaze

This is my latest its a bootleg min cap gun. I've been after a Redondo Galaxia one with Han and Luke on the card art for years. I remember Rodondo really well from holidays to Spain as a kid. I saw this one pop up in the US and bought it to realise on arrival that its actually a Spanish export to the US. So i still need a Redondo one and maybe other countries had them too...

If anyone knows of a good condition Redondo let me know :mrgreen:

Galaxy-Ray-Gun.jpg

Just love that bootleg Spoons! The card art is great 8)

spoons

Grand Master
palitoyjunky said:
Just love that bootleg Spoons! The card art is great 8)

Thanks - the Spanish is even better but often obscured by a flyer 8)

Nice Tsukuda and ATAT TK, and that Han has to be one of your most beaterish Chris :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Love this thread, you never know what you're gonna get! Picked up a beauty Han 65D for my cardback run. Don't have this character Moc so chuffed with this. Got a nice Hoth Stormtrooper 45B from Lars too. Only need a few more now :)

9CEADEA0-0C31-4E43-9B58-2554BB00855F.jpeg

F87A83B8-5F03-4BE1-AA90-74205D949B83.jpeg

olisuds

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Am wondering if anyone has seen a finer condition mini rig :?: :!:
9ABA7A26-4ED3-44D2-A46C-9C461E9D84A7.jpeg
Fully sealed case fresh out of a factory carton it looks like 8)
Many thanks to Andy Clarke.

Whooah nice mini rig Jon. That looks case fresh. Always loved the Radar laser cannon box

s1d0w said:
Received a nice little package from UK Graders this morning.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 10.52.19.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 10.53.25.png

Lovely droids and ewoks figures Simon - they all look in great shape. Must be close to finishing that run now?!

Robstyley said:
Love this thread, you never know what you're gonna get! Picked up a beauty Han 65D for my cardback run. Don't have this character Moc so chuffed with this. Got a nice Hoth Stormtrooper 45B from Lars too. Only need a few more now :)

9CEADEA0-0C31-4E43-9B58-2554BB00855F.jpeg

F87A83B8-5F03-4BE1-AA90-74205D949B83.jpeg

That Palitoy cardback is in lovely condition Rob.

Leon355

Padawan
Wanted to wait to get this into a GW case before posting it here. Been after an Ackbar miscard for a long time, so I'm really please with this. Hope you like it too.

Attachments

• 8A92B46C-3555-4BE9-8300-CD19A562FE4B.jpeg
    8A92B46C-3555-4BE9-8300-CD19A562FE4B.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 732

tigerham

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:
Wanted to wait to get this into a GW case before posting it here. Been after an Ackbar miscard for a long time, so I'm really please with this. Hope you like it too.

Lol, that's a great miscard my friend. Disco Ackbar! And just noticed the 'UFO' hole punch. Nice touch. :)

I think the 'UFO' hole punch is unique to the French Meccano so guessing your's is one.

You may also find this read interesting...

http://trilogo.info/carded-figure-guide/advanced-guide/

Latest posts

Top Bottom