Latest Acquisitions

stormcab

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:
Wanted to wait to get this into a GW case before posting it here. Been after an Ackbar miscard for a long time, so I'm really please with this. Hope you like it too.

The Saturday Night Fever pose makes it :D

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Cheers for the comments guys. Some more great pick ups, love the miscard, the R2 is very nice as is the Chewbacca! Good to see all those magazines together, great finds!

Leon355

Padawan
Managed to get hold of these two very cool Vader case pins. An ESB & ROTJ version. Just need the ANH one to complete the set.

Attachments

• E5C1FE8E-0346-4153-AE76-460AA4FB35BB.jpeg
    E5C1FE8E-0346-4153-AE76-460AA4FB35BB.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 991

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
So, saving for my holiday is going really well...
DSCF3077.jpg

I've been after a nice alternative artwork 77 back Chewie for a while. Thanks to Mini99, who gave me the heads up, I managed to snag this beauty.

Chris, nice Chewy, great condition. :)

Michael Sith said:
Some super pick ups lately, That Harbert is a cracker :D

This arrived today, I was looking for a 12 back with issues for my run, But this came up whilst trawling ebay , made and offer, accepted!

Tiny bit of work to do on it, but came in an acrylic case as well, bonus.

Happy with this fella :D

Mike, the R2 looks even better than I thought. Great pick up my friend. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Despite what certain Facebook groups would have you believe, Ebay still has plenty of good honest vintage, bargains to be had and decent sellers. Added two lovely boxes (and mint complete Speeder Bike) to my 'Special Buy' focus, both came in indestructible packaging. Also two Rebel Commandos and two Commanders, all card fresh mint and complete and all under £10 each posted.
DSCF3085.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice ones Chris,
Particularly like the Speeder Bike.
I too had a bit of success from eBay, here's my VME 49p special offer.

Attachments

• E2B296BF-A87D-42AC-A209-82C2DB3744F6.jpeg
    E2B296BF-A87D-42AC-A209-82C2DB3744F6.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 937

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Despite what certain Facebook groups would have you believe, Ebay still has plenty of good honest vintage, bargains to be had and decent sellers. Added two lovely boxes (and mint complete Speeder Bike) to my 'Special Buy' focus, both came in indestructible packaging. Also two Rebel Commandos and two Commanders, all card fresh mint and complete and all under £10 each posted.
DSCF3085.jpg

Great bargain on eBay. NIce. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Nice ones Chris,

NIce too Nick and looks great in the casing. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Nice ones Chris,

I have Special Buy envy, Nick. Where on Earth did you find that one!? :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Mini99 said:
Nice ones Chris,

That VME is all yours as soon as I find a MISB one without that "awful" 49p sticker on, I actually display it showing the opposite side! :eek:
My latest addition arrived this morning, I've been looking for a nice one of these for ages.
This is one MOC that I have never owned and so pleased to add this to me growing ESB Hoth shelf.
And no stickers in sight! :lol:

Attachments

• 5AD67EA8-14B6-44A6-9087-9FE882D689CF.jpeg
    5AD67EA8-14B6-44A6-9087-9FE882D689CF.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 908

spoons

Grand Master
Great variety of items this past week or so. Love the capo Jawa and Michael Sith has found himself the best vintage item IMO. Love the ESB R2, but still have never owned one.

Here's my latest - the pair to my Galaxy Ray Gun, the original Spanish version. Happy memories of holidays in Spain. These don't come up that often so amazing that one was on ebay the day I posted the other gun. Thanks to poncho for the shout out.

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-1.jpg

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-2.jpg

The pair of them for scale. Each gun is the size of a vintage figure

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They look great Spoons, didn't realise the scale, very cool.

The artwork is ace, and the ray guns hark back to the Flash Gordon type of thing

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
TK-7785 said:
Mini99 said:
Nice ones Chris,

That VME is all yours as soon as I find a MISB one without that "awful" 49p sticker on, I actually display it showing the opposite side! :eek:
My latest addition arrived this morning, I've been looking for a nice one of these for ages.
This is one MOC that I have never owned and so pleased to add this to me growing ESB Hoth shelf.
And no stickers in sight! :lol:
That's a beauty, Nick! Congratulations.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
Great variety of items this past week or so. Love the capo Jawa and Michael Sith has found himself the best vintage item IMO. Love the ESB R2, but still have never owned one.

Here's my latest - the pair to my Galaxy Ray Gun, the original Spanish version. Happy memories of holidays in Spain. These don't come up that often so amazing that one was on ebay the day I posted the other gun. Thanks to poncho for the shout out.

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-1.jpg

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-2.jpg

They really do look great Andy, I'm very surprised how small they are, but then again the text does day "mini" gun series and by the looks of it they were designed to go on a key ring.
Love the art work, such a blatant rip off of Star Wars, fantastic.

Palifan

Sith Lord
spoons said:

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-1.jpg

Galaxia-Ray-Gun-2.jpg

These are great pick ups Andy and I've never seen the Spanish version before so thanks for posting it up. I'm away at the moment and I went into a dollar store to see a pair of cowboy style cap guns packaged an Indiana Jones artwork box! Complete bootleg and the painted image was from Raiders with a blown up version of it on the back. For roughy £2 I was so tempted to get it but I don't really fancy trying to get anything even resembling a gun onto a plane. Shame as it's so bad that it's good! :D

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
spoons said:

Images

These are great pick ups Andy and I've never seen the Spanish version before so thanks for posting it up. I'm away at the moment and I went into a dollar store to see a pair of cowboy style cap guns packaged an Indiana Jones artwork box! Complete bootleg and the painted image was from Raiders with a blown up version of it on the back. For roughy £2 I was so tempted to get it but I don't really fancy trying to get anything even resembling a gun onto a plane. Shame as it's so bad that it's good! :D

Ian
Hi Ian,

If you want them, why not buy them and then simply post them back to your home? That way you won't have to worry about taking them onto a plane, plus you can guarantee that they will be very well packed? :)

Jeremy

spoons

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Palifan said:
spoons said:

Images

Ian
Hi Ian,

If you want them, why not buy them and then simply post them back to your home? That way you won't have to worry about taking them onto a plane, plus you can guarantee that they will be very well packed? :)

Jeremy

Thanks all, I'm very pleased with them. And Jeremy that is a great idea. Ian those guns sound like they need to be bought!

Latest posts

Top Bottom