Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
Superb Palitoy ROTJ's there Lee, your wife isn't the only one that wouldn't want to know what you have been spending lately ;) :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:
How the hell do you do it Lee? my wife would have packed my bags by now :) but great additions guys :)
:D I wear the trousers here Scott! ( Or I do when the wife doesn't have them on!!!) Seriously, I dont drink much and I've quit smoking so she's cool at the mo! Plus, I dont tell her everything!!!
Joe said:
Superb Palitoy ROTJ's there Lee, your wife isn't the only one that wouldn't want to know what you have been spending lately ;) :lol:
:lol: Hey Joe, I had a look on yout tri logo site buddy, it's looking good mate.
Thanks for the comments guys :D

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Lovely carded figs again Lee and some super new baggies Frank.

I also noticed that Glasslite Vlix Lee. Nice one buddy, great piece to own. Congrats.

Keep it up everyone! 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
cool dengar Lee.

Someone at work said to me today why do i collect toys if i dont play with them, i said to look at, its no different from buying a painting or an ornament and ppl dont play with those..........some ppl r retards

maniac79

Jedi Master
PIGCITY said:
Sweet a Valiant Thermostat, never thought of keeping my books on mine though.
I'll give it a go tonight, how many can you get on there does it perform well?

Let me know as I'm super keen to try this out

:D

:lol: Haven't read your post before, just now. Well spotted. ;) But to answer your question: It does perform extremely well, never had a book storage that is so lean and simple, you just put books on there and they sit in there real tight. Suitable for one Kellerman or 3 From Meccano to Trilogo books. :)

Capetown said:
Well done, Dennis & Frank. I'd noticed how you always seem to do things in pairs lol.

Busted. :mrgreen:

Frunkstar said:
Dennis - I am so pleased to see you finally got your hands on a copy of the Kellerman book as I know a little of your struggles to get one, you will love it, its the best SW collecting book I have ever seen, I was pretty blown away when I got a copy as you know.

Thanks and agreed, it's definitely a must have. (Side note: This was the 1st time that I spelled definitely right before checking it up ONCE AGAIN on google! :lol:)

Frunkstar said:
& huge thanks to Dennis for this & some great food items that turned up today

:shock: I'm shocked ... How did this get over to you that fast? You know that I packed it last Friday (evidence picture sent on Friday ;)), but I was so booked up that I didn't make it to the post office before Tuesday 11:00 AM. And it was already with you yesterday??? :shock: Hope that the chocolate didn't melt during transit if it went by lightspeed and that you like all the delicious things you can now prepare for you and your family, even though they are not vintage and not bagged. :lol:
And I hope you like the Meccano book too, I think it's a nice addition to the Kellerman.
Btw, my Kellerman is signed too, but to "John, KC + Emily". :lol:

Lee77 said:
I've been an absolute beast of late, and probably spent a little bit more than the wife thinks!
I wear the trousers here Scott! (Or I do when the wife doesn't have them on!!!) ... Plus, I dont tell her everything!!!

Every time I read posts like this I'm amused to see, that it's the same for most of us ... :lol:

Btw, great pickups everyone. :)

Joe

Grand Master
Got one of my favourite Trilogos in today thanks to a top bloke that frequents this forum!

luke_hoth.jpg

Very happy with him, took me the better part of 2 years to find one!

itfciain

Grand Master
Great pickups as always lads

Love that Vlix

and Joe - that is a nice Tri Luke there - I will be looking ofr one of these at some point so keep your spidey senses on :D

Josh

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
cool dengar Lee.

Someone at work said to me today why do i collect toys if i dont play with them, i said to look at, its no different from buying a painting or an ornament and ppl dont play with those..........some ppl r retards

:lol:

Nice buys everyone.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Brilliant stuff as always.

Here's a couple of recent opened Pali cards courtesy of Rob, great bloke ended up selling me all three for £82 posted to OZ with tracking.

I've already sealed the bubbles back and flattened out the cards and removed the black paint from Vader which chipped off quite easily. They came up a treat and they look awesome next to their Kenner counterparts.

100_6804.jpg

100_6803.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
They look quality Ryan - glad you got them

You're fast creating your own little niche there with cut bubbles

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Fellas, it's not all that easy being a tight arse collector :lol:

Finding opened cards in good enough condition to warrant repairing is actually quite hard.

Forgot to show this little beauty as well, not Star Wars as such but freakin cool all the same. It's an original Australian daybill cinema poster of one of the best spoofs of all time, the Mighty SPACEBALLS!!.

100_6806.jpg

BlueDog said:
Brilliant stuff as always.

Here's a couple of recent opened Pali cards courtesy of Rob, great bloke ended up selling me all three for £82 posted to OZ with tracking.

I've already sealed the bubbles back and flattened out the cards and removed the black paint from Vader which chipped off quite easily. They came up a treat and they look awesome next to their Kenner counterparts.

100_6804.jpg

100_6803.jpg

them palitoy carded figures as stuff dreams are made off well done .

Latest posts

Top Bottom