Latest Acquisitions

fun4kids

Padawan
2 deliveries today, first up is a Luke X-Wing 21 back - pleased with this score - one of my favourite cards this one - followed by with my Solo 12 back - just waiting on Luke to arrive then I can show you all the 12 backs together!

Attachments

• Luke Xwing 21 back.JPG
    Luke Xwing 21 back.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 269
  • solo 12back.JPG
    solo 12back.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 269

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Its been almost 4 years since I purchessed a MOC! (bloody hell didn't realise it had been that long until I just worked it out! :shock:) so a long overdue purchess! not a rare piece but still, I am please with it :)
Just need some acylic cases!
BkATSTDriver_zpsc824793d.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jeff, wow 2 great moc. I really love the display arena offer on the greedo card and the hybrid card is also pretty cool :D

Hi fun4kids, amazing just amazing. I love those SW moc :wink:

Hi Carl, great AT-ST Driver moc 8)

fun4kids

Padawan
Had a nice Die cast just turn up - lovely present last thing on a Friday afternoon - enjoy!

Attachments

• ESB SD3.JPG
    ESB SD3.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 371
  • ESB SD2.JPG
    ESB SD2.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 368
  • ESB SD 1.JPG
    ESB SD 1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 370

izzyblue

Padawan
Dublinjeff said:
Glad your card arrived safely Stevie. ... :D

Super stuff as always Nick, glad that Clipper Hammerhead went to someone on here. You just pipped me to it :wink:

Another card down on my first 21 figures MOC run...nice little ESB Greedo :D Really like this cardback. Delighted to pick this one up.
View attachment 2

Edit:
I missed the post yesterday so had to collect this today. Just opened package up to find this beauty! Big thanks to Anthony aka 'izzyblue' for a great deal. :wink:
Palitoy/Tri logo Hybrid Snaggletooth.
View attachment 1

No problem Jeff, glad it went to someone who would appreciate it. Nice Greedo by the way

tundra9

Sith Lord
Again, too many to comment on, so well done lads, have to check in here every day to not miss anything!!

fun4kids: You and Nick having a contest? Full speed it seems, awesome to see both your purchases! Too much to comment on, but the MIM Vader is mint!
Nice 12backs!!

Nice haul Jeff, love the Slave!
Won't comment on that POTF2 Ben.......... :p
Nice hybrid Snag too!

db94, ewok love! 8)
Nice birthday loosies too!

Chris, congrats on completing the Ewok run, always wanted wicket and logray from that set!
Awesome stamp set too mate, I have something in the works for you as a thanks for being my personal toy hunter in the UK! Will pm you soon!

lostboy87, love the Rancor, box looks mint too!

Grant, love the erasers, remember those well, looking forward to the day you get that R2D2 display!
Nice shelf talker as well!

skywalker, nice poster!

Funky game Michael, noticed the phone on the other thread too, using it as your home phone now? :lol:
Nice Madine mate, too true, he doesn't get much love, but who can blame people! :p

Cool AT-ST driver slider!

Jesus Nick, I'm at a loss for words..............

Nice comeback Carl!!

Apologies if I missed anyone! (Looks like I commented after all.... :p )

Here are my latest, got the made in china stormie baggie back from June, awesome gesture, hats off to you!
Weapons error Trilogo from Hayd.
And I got the loose PBP, and the holy grail for a norwegian collector, a norwegian stickered 8D8 MOC :shock: (!!!!!) in a part cash trade with phantom.
How awesome is that!!! This and the Leia phantom has are the only ones I've seen since back in the day!!! VERY happy with this trade!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

xizl.jpg

Wild Whiphid

Padawan
Nick_IoW said:
Well here's week 5 of collecting.
Expect some are getting fed up with this lol.
Wooow... :shock: Really impressed with all this.
If you got too much money you can send me some :lol:

Got my loose but 100% complete Ewok Village with Catapult last week!
Just managed to squeeze it in between the vintage loosies cabinet and the (non-vintage) AT-AT.

th_EwokVillage.jpg
==>
th_Vintage130705.jpg

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Amazing how much lovely stuff turns up in here on a daily basis! Its great!

Ewok Village has to be the most playable playset in the vintage line? Gotta be between the EV and the Palitoy DS surely. Droid factory was fun - but not for playing with your figures on a regular basis.

Nick

walkie

Sith Lord
fun4kids said:
Here's a sneak preview of my grail piece getting prepared over the water - just wanted to tease you all before it arrives..........

Garry, don't worry my lips are sealed ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi fun4kids, nice star destroyer :D

Hi Jorn that is some nice stormies, moc and baggies, congratulations mate. Love the sticker from Lek & Hobby, i guess it is also difficult to find star wars with stickers on from Norway ? Just like it is in Denmark. I understand why you call it a holy grail, I think the same with my Danish moc :wink:

Hi Wild Whiphid, Nice village and catapult. I love this ewok items 8)

rob71

Sith Lord
Some more awesome pickups;

Love the Han and Luke X-Wing and die-cast F4K, the Luke is definitely on my hitlist!

Carl, nice MOC AT-ST driver.

WW, I really like that Ewok village, I think I want one :D

Jorn, love the Stormies and 8D8

Latest posts

Top Bottom