Latest Acquisitions

timbo72

Sith Lord
11_3007413385378_1263744457_3235161_1230562869_n-1.jpg

Most spent ever on a figure £8..........What do you guys think ????

Joe

Grand Master
Cherish these budget buys mate- once you get sucked in the days of bargain figures for a few quid are over! LOL

Dom

Jedi Master
Joe said:
Cherish these budget buys mate- once you get sucked in the days of bargain figures for a few quid are over! LOL

Yeah the bargains are the gateway drug, soon you`ll be on the hard stuff :twisted:

itfciain

Grand Master
I am not sure if it is the same one but I saw a loose Luke Farmboy at a toy fair last week that was marked up for £8. i checked it over and was pretty sure it had a repro sabre - it might be worth checking it out

timbo72

Sith Lord
How will i know if it's a repro sabre?? Im new at all of this repro stuff, so i'll need some help......well maybe a lot of help !!!

itfciain

Grand Master
If it is the one I saw then it was clear that is was painted as you could see the black under the end were the tip is

You could post a pic on here if you want to check

Frunkstar

Grand Master
You guys have been busy as usual I see, some stunning loose which as a loose collector I am always pleased to see, nothing like figure you can play with :D

Dennis on the pulse of your bug as usual I see, some cracking buys.

& those POTF cards are a nice addition Tri man.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Nice

Last time I was in the bargain stage was the good ol' days of car boot sales in the early 90's.

Yak Face =50p 8)

Happy memories

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Great additions everyone.

Funny how a lot of collectors start off their habits by finding some bargains. Mine was a chance lot on Ebay of 60 complete figures for $60, the person listing them only supplied a really poor quality mobile pic but they all turned out to be in really nice condition. I thought at the time, this is too easy I'll pick up lots like this every week. Poor naive me.

50p for a Yakky bargain of the century! :eek:

Joe

Grand Master
Got a nice new Biker Scout (no dents or sticker damage!) which is just an upgrade but at least I am finally pleased with him :D

bikerfront.jpg

Top Bottom