Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
Nice baggies Frank- as for 8D8: legs were mixed during production and no-one knows the reason for the circles/no circles. That's about it, I did at one point have all bagged combinations (below- circles, no circles, left circle/right no circle / right circle/left no circle) and I looked at MOC for any kind of insight but you can find all possible combinations everywhere.

BAGGIES.jpg

All very boring and retarded anyway :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
All very boring and retarded, but informative m8, I presume they had more that just the one mould for the limbs which is why we get the variations, looks like I will have to keep looking out for all the variations then what with being boring and retarded :lol:

Thanks so much for that buddy!.

Joe

Grand Master
Thankfully I decided the variation hunting was not for me a long while ago ;) I can now be classed as a less boring and less insane geek :D

Any big future purchases coming up Frank? Watching your return to collecting and addiction to baggies and multis is quite fun :)

DarthSwales

Padawan
Got a handful of figures since the other week!

First off; three figures I bought from eBay, all from different sellers however they all arrived on the same day, so that was nice to come home to! All are ESB figures: Bespin Luke, Bespin Han and Hoth Leia. LOVE them all!

s1490010.jpg

esb-tr10.jpg

And then I got a parcel this morning from a very good friend who sent me Greedo, Zuckuss and Bespin Luke! Greedo is brill, he's so retro. Zuckuss is actually my favourite of the three. And then Bespin Luke, I really wish I'd held off from buying the one that I did now as the only figure I knew he was sending was Greedo, the other two were surprises. However this spare will not go to waste, I think he's different to the other one...

s1490017.jpg

s1490018.jpg
s1490019.jpg

As I said, upon closer inspection, the two Luke's do seem to differ in slight, but quite a few, ways. As I received the one I had bought from eBay first, I did actually think he looked a bit odd in comparison to images I had seen on the internet. Of course, the one my friend sent me has clearly been loved and played with, whereas the eBay one is rather new still. But now comparing them I can quite clearly see a few differences, and my thinking is that the eBay one might be a Lili Ledy variant of the figure but I haven't a clue at all, I'm no expert, so if anyone can tell me what this variation is I'd be very appreciative. It might not even be a proper variant, just a slightly different paint application maybe? I dunno...

My friend's one on the left, one off eBay on the right:

s1490020.jpg

The faces look quite different. The same sculpt, I think, but different paint applications?

s1490021.jpg

The belts are quite different too. I forgot to take a picture of the sides and the back so unfortunately you can't see it, but in person you can see that the holster is much larger on the one bought from eBay. As for the front though, the lightsaber is attached with a black strip whereas the other isn't (molded on to the eBay one but not on my friend's one, so it's not like the paint could have chipped off neither), d'ya see it?

s1490022.jpg

Anywho, that's what I got recently. Some more figures in the post, too. :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Joe said:
Thankfully I decided the variation hunting was not for me a long while ago ;) I can now be classed as a less boring and less insane geek :D

Any big future purchases coming up Frank? Watching your return to collecting and addiction to baggies and multis is quite fun :)

A great big HUGE yes on that one Joe, got a tonne of super cool stuff in the pipeline, even 2 great carded figures - change is as good as a rest eh!, but I have some of the best purchases I have made to date pending so watch this space :mrgreen: sadly one of the best is in customs pending charges as per normal :evil: bastards!!

Glad I am making you feel a little less geeky & am providing someone with entertainment, make it all seem worthwhile - want to sponsor me?? :lol:

maniac79

Jedi Master
Like both of your Bespin Lukes, DarthSwales. Don't have one in my own collection yet, but will try to get one later that year. :)
Can't tell if the one is a Ledy though.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Great loose figures Darthswales. Awesome watching your own collection grow isn't it.

Here's a couple that just arrived, picked them up from Alex on RS. Great fella and super fast postage. They are both opened but still display really well hard to tell they have been opened at first look. Figures are mint almost like some kid opened them had a look and put them back never to be played with again.

These are now part of what Alex termed, my fiscally responsible carded collection ( tightarse ) great way to get the pricey ones and still afford to eat. :lol:

Ben's a 21 back and C3P0 is a Takara 12 back.

Question for those in the know did all 12 back Takara C3P0's come with the alternative sculpted head or just some. This one appears not be not.

100_6240.jpg

Cheers Ryan

itfciain

Grand Master
They look very nice Ryan - before I read that they were cut bubbles I really thought you had gone up in the world of MOC's as those tow little beauties would be pretty expensive in A1 condition

maniac79

Jedi Master
Hey guys. :) Still waiting for 1 shipment, after that I guess I will have to take a small break. But until then, hope you like what I received today. :)

Guess what? Vintage MIB Millenium Falcon. :) Got that one from Luke, as well as the 2 loosies down below.

6750888495_6f05ce7b3c_b.jpg

6750887507_e08666d641_b.jpg

6750886445_1b2a95dc8c_b.jpg

6750885493_07f0e73415_b.jpg

Had a Falcon when I was a kid and am so glad to have one again. :) The Lando Skiff is now the 9th in my collection, the Ree Yees is an all new member of my collection.

Thanks for looking. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom