Latest Acquisitions

Wow so many boxes in such a short time, congratulations. I can't wait to see what you get next time ;) Cool that you got the landspeeder with inserts (y) looks like the picture with the shuttle are taken in a shop. Do you have your own shop ? :)
No I purchased it from a seller on Ebay. It's his shop out in Belgium. It arrived last Friday and was waiting at home for me when I got back yesterday.

No I purchased it from a seller on Ebay. It's his shop out in Belgium. It arrived last Friday and was waiting at home for me when I got back yesterday.
Most of the ships have their instructions and marketing leaflets. I try to get them with the inserts too but harder to find sometimes.

Picked up some nice figures lately too as I try to pit together a full set. Grabbed 2 Leia (white and bespin), both complete with original blasters and nice capes. A nice Imperial gunner though he has a genuine blaster but not the correct black one so will need to address that. Got a lovely clean complete Barada, Paploo & Lumat and was very pleased to have found a nice cloud car pilot complete with genuine blaster and comms

jarjar24

Padawan
I picked up these two mini rigs from the latest Star Wars auction on Vectis, they arrived Friday and are in great condition. They came with the inserts, instructions and unused sticker sheets. The mini rigs look like they've never been played with. Only minor issue is the esb box is a little faded🙂

Anyway thought i would shareView attachment 188981
These have cropped up a lot on Ebay recently for silly money

jarjar24

Padawan
That X-Wing looks really clean :) I've got some diecasts if you are interested but they are paintworn in places and the 'glass' is missing from the Slave 1. Some of them are packed away still at present but the first and last pics I could get more photos for
I have just bought the cloud car this week from E Bay

Nice, I thought it was pictures you had taken so I thought maybe you had your own shop ;)
Wish I did have a shop. Problem is I would be my biggest customer lol. I wouldn't sell to anyone else lol

I always wanted to open a vintage Star Wars Museum. Better than a shop. Get to share it with everyone but never part with it lol

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is Dave. That's what the bloke on fb market place called him.
He had a yellowing Gary and a white Dave.

I love this figure, not because he's minty white, stiff off the card limbs but because it was a local sale. Searched marketplace and a guy was selling some figs only a few miles away.

Exchanged a few messages, took a lovely walk over in the rain this evening to get him, came home soaked, changed my clothes had some jam on toast and created a cracking wee memory from buying a single £10 figure.
:) (y)
IMG_4379.jpegIMG_4380.jpeg

Last edited:

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter

I love this figure, not because he's minty white, stiff off the card limbs but because it was a local sale. Searched marketplace and a guy was selling some figs only a few miles away.

Exchanged a few messages, took a lovely walk over in the rain this evening to get him, came home soaked, changed my clothes had some jam on toast and created a cracking wee memory from buying a single £10 figure.

That's ace :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master

View attachment 189200View attachment 189201
Great story, congratulations with the mint white stormie (y)

Top Bottom