Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Both ackbars gone now, thanks guys, if I see anymore I'll pick them up, could have sold another few at least, between here and facebook, lol

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Girlfriend just surprised me with this Badass. First ever Black Series. He doesn't look happy...

Attachments

• IMG_4998.JPG
    IMG_4998.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 415

Russ J

Jedi Master
grinchy said:
That's a great addition to the focus!
Just back from home and bargains, they have star wars figures in and the elusive admiral ackbar, I got three of them so if you want one its 2.99 plus postage, a great price!
DSC06230_zpspkrbsfi8.jpg

Wow that's a great few pick ups there Grinchy :shock: 8) Ackbars for only £2.99 a pop that's a bargain 8) ...Unkarr Plutt,Tasu Leech as well nice one mate....

Last time I went into my local Home Bargains all they had were the Mashers series but saying that it was a few months ago

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice black series pickup there darth bobby,true he doesn't look happy
Cheers mate, I was amazed to see ackbar and the others on shelf, my wife said I was making strange noises and had a big grin on my mush :lol: glad I could help out a couple of the guys on here as its still pretty hard to get for a decent price
Another couple of pickups today, to go along with my mcqaurrie figure focus, the holiday edition series, looking for yoda next, this jawa one came with its original white shipping box which is cool, the black series han I got from asda, 8 quid, they had a few but i'd rather wait to get the latest Leia on clearance
DSC06231%201_zps46jb7xqa.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Love the holiday editions Grinchy so well donr mate. Ive got the yoda 1 and the r2 and 3po 1, think thats the only 3 isnt it?

Russ J

Jedi Master
I went to Home Bargains yesterday in Leeds town center (the Merrion Center) and saw a few TFA figures for £2.99.....some nice harder to find figures as well....Unkarr Plutt....Tasu Leech.....Fifth Brother Inquisitor.....Captain Rex...

No Admiral Ackbars though....

adampbooth

Padawan
Picked up these from the local Aldi last night.
Never seen them before but there were about 7-8 different figures available.
I've compared the trooper to my black series figure and it's lass than a centimetre smaller and not quite as good quality. But much bigger and more detailed than the 3.75 range.
Second pic added to show scale...

2016-12-23 08.46.46.jpg

Attachments

• 14824830945911195845419.jpg
    14824830945911195845419.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 647

grinchy

Sith Lord
:D I'll get him on a card during the new year no doubt
Those mini figs are good adam, not as detailed as the six inch line but not bad for the money, they are scaled down versions of the twelve inch figures, I bought a bunch of them the last time they were offered, in this new wave they have added rey, jedi luke and han

Russ J

Jedi Master
Picked up a few more ROTS figures over the last couple of weeks...

Got these 3 from Chiffy at a great price :D

ROTS%20PIC%2017_zpsbbffeai6.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%2018_zpsfmptlfta.jpg

FF%20PIC%2011_zpssljcawvo.jpg

A few more from Ebay...

PIC%205_zps1ln1ugu2.jpg

PIC%204_zpslfpfu4ic.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%2019_zpswodyq8bl.jpg

Managed to pick up three Admiral Ackbar figures from Home Bargains at £2.99 each (same as what Grinchy did)...If anyone is needing one all i'm after is the £2.99 + postage cost....will be packed up bombproof 8) ....Pm me if you are interested

Admiral%20Ackbars_zpshlcjswmh.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great pic ups mate, that R2 with the upside down sticker must be worth more :D nice gesture with the ackbars, sure you'll get some interest there

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
My wife surprised me with a late Pressie yesterday...love it, hant got him rolling as yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 576
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 576

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
Had to do a headstand but looks great mate :D
cracking extra pressie

The benefits of using a laptop, I can turn it upside-down rather than turning myself upside-down! :lol:
Does look a great toy though 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Weird :?: I'm posting pics on my iPad, but have been doing for ages, seems they are appearing to others upside down, but my view is normal :?:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Weird :?: I'm posting pics on my iPad, but have been doing for ages, seems they are appearing to others upside down, but my view is normal :?:

I quizzed Edd on this and he said the best approach is to edit any pictures you want to post before posting them by setting which way up is the right way. So on an iPad you have an option to rescale and rotate the pictures you take, rotate them and resize them, save the rotated pictures (even if they end up what looks the same way up as you started) and that has now worked every-time for me. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom