Latest Modern Acquisitions

chiffy

Sith Lord
I cant be arsed to check out the youtube stuff as i trust you guys with my life and thats good enuff for me! I have no interest in the 6 inch range but was gonna get this tie but youve saved me the cash, not that i had any anyways, cheers fellas :mrgreen:

Collins1987

Padawan
Today was a good day, love the tarkin figure.

Acqusitions.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
gotta love those astromechs! they do look cool, I assume its an ongoing series?, I have a soft spot for the droids, heres my shelf with a couple more loosies added
DSC05990_zpsvtz1poum.jpg

Also need to rejig my boba focus, running out of room for the two shelves I have on the go
DSC05992_zpsdoezyylk.jpg

DSC05996_zpsghjbojks.jpg

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
4 Elite Series I never thought I'd manage to get in the UK (massive thanks to Simon for bringing these back from the US for me)

4167130_zpsbelqw6to_edit_1464894226431_zpsd0h3ikhy.jpg

Just need the elusive Fett with cape to be up-to-date now

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
So I've started my modern vintage collection with these 3 cards, sorry about the poor quality, my camera is crap.

I unashamedly love Jar Jar and when I saw a vintage style card with him I had to have it. I'm slowly going to build up on the PM line, I like the film despite the awful acting.

I also purchased some VOTC mocs:

Now with these I could collect the VOTC line, but instead I thought I'd pursue the Lando and Vader cards over the various modern vintage lines. I do dabble with Lando on pure vintage collecting too.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Some great pickups guys, glad a few of us are still picking up modern stuff as well as vintage, just nabbed these 3 on ebay for twenty quid delivered, not bad though the limited edition vader at one of fifty thousand makes me laugh a bit, not limited at all :D , I've been after the vader for a while so the bonus getting the other two is pretty good
star%20wars%201_zpsrcbuf3lu.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Checked out our local asda and they finally had a black series han in 6 inch scale, great stuff, they had chewie on clearance for 8 quid, which I thought was a bargain
DSC06006_zpsyvxzkqkr.jpg

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Nice new pick ups Grinchy, particularly like the Back Series Han. I've got a few new TPM VC over the last few weeks, as soon as I pinch a camera off a family member I'll post them up.

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Hello everyone --- I'm a new member -- Loving the forum -- Just wanted to share my picture of my part collection of figures that visited the dentist today for their annual checkup :D

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_7266.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7266.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 612

Latest posts

Top Bottom