Light brown haired Luke Farmboy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
Me too mate :lol:

I think I will take more pics without a flash Lars as I think mine looks more like Mike's one - it has very skin tones but then again I'm certainly not as experienced as you buddy :)

The one in the link you sent seems to have pinker skin - maybe its me that's colour blind :lol:

Cheers for the info Lars :)

Oh sorry andy, I was not talking about the skin, only hair color. But maybe it is the flash.

I have the same problem when I take pictures. If I take picture in the summer and the vinter of the same figure then they can look different because of the light and the same if I take pictures at day time and then again evening. But flash and no flash can also makes a figure look different.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
chazb73 said:

I think I will take more pics without a flash Lars as I think mine looks more like Mike's one - it has very skin tones but then again I'm certainly not as experienced as you buddy :)

The one in the link you sent seems to have pinker skin - maybe its me that's colour blind :lol:

Oh sorry andy, I was not talking about the skin, only hair color. But maybe it is the flash.

I have the same problem when I take pictures. If I take picture in the summer and the vinter of the same figure then they can look different because of the light and the same if I take pictures at day time and then again evening. But flash and no flash can also makes a figure look different.

I agree Lars :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
Pomse2001 said:
chazb73 said:

I agree Lars :wink:

I have one that I think have the same hair color as the one you have. But yours look to have darker legs than mine :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here is a picture of the one I have andy from behind I think it is the same hair color than the one you have :?

chazb73

Sith Lord
Thanks Lars

I've got him in front of me - compared him to the link you sent on ebay, mine is a lot lighter - I think will have to take more pics - Battery charging as we speak for my SLR so will get a good pic without flash.

Will post laters - thanks for your pics mate appreciated :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
Thanks Lars

I've got him in front of me - compared him to the link you sent on ebay, mine is a lot lighter - I think will have to take more pics - Battery charging as we speak for my SLR so will get a good pic without flash.

Will post laters - thanks for your pics mate appreciated :D

No problem my friend, we all only try to help :D

Lee

Padawan
Here's a little comparison guide on Brown hair Luke's. The leg colours are noticeably different on the two different small HK coo's.
2013-09-28_zps9614f5bc.jpg

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Damn...still missing the real dark one in acceptable condition :lol:

Great picture Lee, as always. I can only add the some of the large HK ones can turn greenish as well. A lot draker then the small HK/No coo but still clearly greenish. I had ones a transformant with half brown half green ;)

Cheers

Wolff

chazb73

Sith Lord
wbobafett said:
Damn...still missing the real dark one in acceptable condition :lol:

Great picture Lee, as always. I can only add the some of the large HK ones can turn greenish as well. A lot draker then the small HK/No coo but still clearly greenish. I had ones a transformant with half brown half green ;)

Cheers

Wolff

Ahh great info Wolff - will get some pics without flash up today :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Lee ...thanks for the ref pics....great :D
Lars...as always great assistance
Wolff...cheers great stuff, hard when there may be variants, or there may be discolouration.
Another to add to green snake yoda, and green limb Chewie ( I have him BTW thanks to Andy :roll: )
Andy...hope yours Luke is super rare :wink:

Mike....colour blind but still confused, I think mine is no. 5 on Lees ref pic, however, he is a beater, but hopefully has been
Of use in this thread, as shall go and stand him back with his beater friends, as all my figs are worth more than money to me so staying put ( a good thing really, as they have little intrinsic vale....but great worth to me)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9995679994/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9995679974/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9995680184/

Cheers guys for all of the help :D SWFUK at its best as usual :D :wink:

Lee

Padawan
Hi Mike - I think yours is #7 (last on the right in my picture) and also the same
as Andy's. This variant often has the paler (discoloured) neck/hands :wink:

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Lee said:
Hi Mike - I think yours is #7 (last on the right in my picture) and also the same
as Andy's. This variant often has the paler (discoloured) neck/hands :wink:

Agreed (if it helps you Mike ;) )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom