Limited Space Collections

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I said to my girlfriend earlier "I've got too much stuff for one cabinet, I need to get another one". She replied "Or you could stop buying more!". I couldn't think of an answer. :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Darth Bobby said:
I said to my girlfriend earlier "I've got too much stuff for one cabinet, I need to get another one". She replied "Or you could stop buying more!". I couldn't think of an answer. :lol:

This line has left my lips on numerous occasions... I still have one cabinet :lol: I think I've had a similar response "Just stop buying things!"

Bossk

Padawan
Guys, I have really enjoyed browsing through this thread. Some great collections, too many to mention but have to say, Coomber75, OMG what a collection! By chance, I have spent around 4 hours today by emptying and sorting through stuff with my boy. I unfortunately have nothing other than a Lego slave 1 on display but going to work hard to sort that. Please keep this thread going guys, would love to see more photos. Thanks to all for the effort - top job!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Bossk said:
Guys, I have really enjoyed browsing through this thread. Some great collections, too many to mention but have to say, Coomber75, OMG what a collection! By chance, I have spent around 4 hours today by emptying and sorting through stuff with my boy. I unfortunately have nothing other than a Lego slave 1 on display but going to work hard to sort that. Please keep this thread going guys, would love to see more photos. Thanks to all for the effort - top job!

thanks mate, taken a fair few years to get there!!
and i blame a number of the guys on here for sending me down the path of new focus :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Gents thank you for your responses, will send you all a message about mini recordings today/tomorrow, really appreciate it.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
MrGudz fantastic mate, loving the setup

TheJabbaWookie Jamie, really nice, really clean presentation, love it. Love to see the bespoke display once you get it

Hopefully you two will both be up for a small chat too x x

lejackal

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Gents thank you for your responses, will send you all a message about mini recordings today/tomorrow, really appreciate it.

I'll try and squeeze you in handsome

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
@MrGudz fantastic mate, loving the setup

@TheJabbaWookie Jamie, really nice, really clean presentation, love it. Love to see the bespoke display once you get it

Hopefully you two will both be up for a small chat too x x

By all means Stu

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Working from home for the last several weeks and have an office area set up in the spare room

Gradually taking over the room now for the collection, started in an alcove next to the chimney breast then gradually spreading in the room, with the rubber stamp from my long suffering wonderful wife.
I'm lucky as I collect with my son and therefore can offset the blame for collecting and use him as an excuse ( my son does the same with his wife, works well :lol: )

Also managed to snag a space on the landing area where we split one large room into 2 so Thundercats and MOTU live there now :D
Still have boxed falcon, box for Ewok village and one or two reseals to add, but biding my time :wink: slowly taking over

Attachments

• IMG_4417.JPG
    IMG_4417.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_4419.JPG
    IMG_4419.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_4420.JPG
    IMG_4420.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_4423.JPG
    IMG_4423.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_4422.JPG
    IMG_4422.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 934

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
Working from home for the last several weeks and have an office area set up in the spare room

Gradually taking over the room now for the collection, started in an alcove next to the chimney breast then gradually spreading in the room, with the rubber stamp from my long suffering wonderful wife.
I'm lucky as I collect with my son and therefore can offset the blame for collecting and use him as an excuse ( my son does the same with his wife, works well :lol: )

Also managed to snag a space on the landing area where we split one large room into 2 so Thundercats and MOTU live there now :D
Still have boxed falcon, box for Ewok village and one or two reseals to add, but biding my time :wink: slowly taking over

Great set up Mike, those MOCs look great.😀

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Michael Sith said:

Great set up Mike, those MOCs look great.😀

This!!!!

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Yeah that is a really good idea of how to make the most of an alcove, if only my wife would let me do the same 🤔

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So many great responses on this thread.

Haven't forgotten about it, lifes just got in the way of Star Wars last couple of weeks but the show about small collecting spaces is under way so I'll be in touch with you all in due course, thank you so much.

Joss

Padawan
Although not quite finished and no lighting as yet, seemed the best use of an odd space. Sadly does not hold the whole set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 970
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom