Loose figures and ship parts from childhood

stormcab

Sith Lord
Managed to get these collected from my Mum's place after not seeing them since the mid 90s. My younger brother took over my toys so it explains why such a random collection. Basically none of the bodies of the ships were in any fit state, so I removed what I could from them.

I'm a MOC collector, and don't like to "hoard" anything for the sake of it, even memories (except photos), so hope these will go to good homes and fill blanks in people's collections.

Condition is well used, bits of discolouration here and there, scrapes on figures paintwork, the odd bit of felt tip. I know zero about parts and loose figure values, so hope you can give me a approx value so I can sell here.

Please no requests or reservations here as I don't want to break the rules. I'll list in sales once I get prices.

Parts are

MF Canopy, legs, gunnery window, chess table, main gun (will need glue to stay together)
B-Wing Canopy
Speeder Bike Front
Snow speeder rear gun, main canon parts (those 4 tubular bits)
Y-Wing Exhaust port x2, battery lid,
Boushh weapon

Thanks

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 353

Byjahn

Youngling
Can anyone identify the round part (of which there are 2 in the photo) on the right above the figures I'd be grateful. I have one loose but about 12 vehicles and can't tell what it goes with.

Chico

Jedi Knight
The large grey round things are rear engine parts for the y-wing. The smaller light grey round parts look like part of the cannons on the snow speeder. Hope this helps!

Chico

Jedi Knight
I'm actually looking for 1 of each of those pieces so if you come up with a price let me know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom