Loose figures

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
IMG_6242.jpegIMG_6243.jpegIMG_6244.jpegIMG_6245.jpegIMG_6246.jpegIMG_6248.jpegLiterally anything considered. Especially ROTJ
Hi @timbo72

I have a R5D4
Stiff legs, with a bit of paint and sticker wear.
Please see pictures and feel free to ask for more if required
£30 f&f or please add the fees.
plus postage of your choice.

X Posted.

Last edited:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have a whole bag of ROJ spares. Almost none have weapons, but some of the other accessories are there. Anything in particular you were after? I have about 20 Admiral Ackbars from when I went on a variant hunt for the Taiwan torso colours ;)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have a whole bag of ROJ spares. Almost none have weapons, but some of the other accessories are there. Anything in particular you were after? I have about 20 Admiral Ackbars from when I went on a variant hunt for the Taiwan torso colours ;)
Hi, you don't have a nice Ackbar with painted red arms (forgive my ignorance…is it a HK) do you.
If so I'm looking for one.🤞
Thanks.

timbo72

Sith Lord
Gam guard, Bwing Pilot, weequay, lando, rancor
keeper

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Gam guard, Bwing Pilot, weequay, lando, rancor
keeper
Any of these any good? If so, tell me which ones and I'll come up with a price for you. I can also take more pics of any you're interested in if you like. I'm afraid I don't have any other accessories for them though, so if it's not shown, it isn't available.

Jeremy

WB 01.jpg

WB 02.jpg

LR 01.jpg

LR 02.jpg

GG 01.jpg

GG 02.jpg

GG 03.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom