Loose limbs on a moc?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
I've always thought that loose limbs on a figure was due to overplay but when I was going through some beater mocs I noticed the left arm on this han is very loose when the moc is tilted its factory sealed so never been played with has anyone else came across this before ? Is this common ? Also can anyone give me a rough value of this beater moc ? :)
IMG_7266_zpsvseh5px4.jpg

IMG_7267_zpslvtvq89k.jpg

IMG_7268_zpsekajve6h.jpg

IMG_7269_zpsfb3qsrpo.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
There's something doesn't look quite right about this Moc. The surface of the card looks weird, as does the bubble and hanger position. Is it a 41? Does seem strange the figure has loose limbs. Hope it's not one of these repros bashed up to make it look real/used :!: Wait for others to comment :wink:

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
100% not a repro owned it for about 15 years it's just an extreme beater been touched up and the bubbles even been burned/singed , it is a 41 back though

indianawars

Sith Lord
Only a guess, but maybe the heat from whatever burned it loosened the limbs? I know if you put a loose figure in hot water the limbs become soft and loose...

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
indianawars said:
Only a guess, but maybe the heat from whatever burned it loosened the limbs? I know if you put a loose figure in hot water the limbs become soft and loose...

Interesting thought

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom