Lost the bug...

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
palitoyjunky said:
I semi lost the bug nearly 11 years ago and sold up my SW MOCs! I actually took all my stuff to Mem a couple of wks before I sold the MOCs, had a table etc so was well and truly ready to depart from my collection! Turned out that I picked a really poor day(Sun)and sold nothing! Had plenty of dealers wanting trades etc but wanted cash.

The zero sales turned out to be a blessing in disguise. 2/3 wks later a guy bought my set of Kenner 12 and 21 backs for 9K! I kept my MISB SW/Empire vehicles and rediscovered my MOC love just under 4 years ago with a new Palitoy focus! :D

9K! Sweet lord you must have had a stunning set as I only managed to get just under two and a half for my complete set of 12 back's, (not that they were all star pieces).

Well I had all the 12 backs including a VC Jawa and the 9 21 backs obviously including the Boba Fett. I spent a little under 4K for the lot from 1996-2000 so it was a good return. :wink:

Jez

Sith Lord
Mate you'll never lose your love for Star Wars.
You may from time to time realise other priorities but that's ok.
I'm shortly gonna take a bit of a sabbatical for about half a year, but that doesn't mean that my feelings have changed. I will be focused on other things, simple.
Priorities in life; Live, Love, Laugh, and experience all that I can experience etc then Star Wars. I'll do what I got to do, and then be conversing with you in 12 months.
For the 6 months or so that I'll be absent from the forum, I'll still have a (yet to be chosen) vintage figure nearby to keep me on the straight and narrow!!
Don't stress it dude

Palifan

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Palifan said:
palitoyjunky said:
I semi lost the bug nearly 11 years ago and sold up my SW MOCs! I actually took all my stuff to Mem a couple of wks before I sold the MOCs, had a table etc so was well and truly ready to depart from my collection! Turned out that I picked a really poor day(Sun)and sold nothing! Had plenty of dealers wanting trades etc but wanted cash.

The zero sales turned out to be a blessing in disguise. 2/3 wks later a guy bought my set of Kenner 12 and 21 backs for 9K! I kept my MISB SW/Empire vehicles and rediscovered my MOC love just under 4 years ago with a new Palitoy focus! :D

9K! Sweet lord you must have had a stunning set as I only managed to get just under two and a half for my complete set of 12 back's, (not that they were all star pieces).

Well I had all the 12 backs including a VC Jawa and the 9 21 backs obviously including the Boba Fett. I spent a little under 4K for the lot from 1996-2000 so it was a good return. :wink:

It was a good return although with the VC Jawa and Boba Fett it makes more sense, especially if they were in good condition (which I imagine they were).

I bet you were glad nobody had any loose cash on that Sunday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom