Merry Christmas

coomber75

Sith Lord
ha ve a great xmas guys, like Grant suggests i will be telling tall tales of the elusive jawa that git away :lol: :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Happy holidays folks.

Hope you all have a happy holiday.

And if you struggle at Christmas, it's only 2 days. Make sure you get some company. Don't be alone. Get some bottles of nonsense and tell your closest about your enduring mission to find those ****ing elusive Jawas.

Best wishes

Grant
Thanks Grant, wise words indeed.

Jez

Sith Lord
Hey everyone! Merry Christmas.
Thanks to all of you for being awesome. There are some wonderful people on this forum and I'm so happy that I found this place all those years ago!
Thanks Edd for the forum.
Thanks everyone else for MAKING the forum.
Have the best time, and if you can't do that: as Jedi Master Grant said, it's just a couple of days.

Much love

Palifan

Sith Lord
Happy christmas team SWF.UK! :D

Well a nice day was had here and the kids seemed very happy with their Santa gifts, he even managed to find some Star Wars for them (bless him!).

It was a different sort of year for me with returning to the UK and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes my way in 19. It's been a long while since I've had a SW focus in the house so it's probably time to get some of my reseal focus out on display.

All the best to everyone on here and it's another year that I've gotten to know a few of you a bit better so looking forward to continuing on that mission. :D

Ian

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Happy Christmas all, love the forum and the people , always been a great place to reminisce about vintage Star Wars and other toys of my childhood, always something interesting going on some ware on the forum and long may it continue.
Big thanks to Edd and all the helpers for keeping the place running

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom