Modern wanted thread

Joe

Grand Master
Anyone have a spare POTF2 8D8 with the chorleywood import sticker on the back (or front?), like this:

$_12.jpg

If so please do drop me an email :) [email protected]

Cheers!

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks strat, I did see the one for £11 and thought it was a bit high, might have to do if I can't source one from SWF (would prefer to buy from a member here than a pleb on ebay) The one with the crease is a little on the battered side for me but I do appreciate the links!

Chico

Jedi Knight
Hi folks,

Looking for Star Wars rebels toys/figures for my kids, not bothered if they are boxed or not. If you have anything please send me a pm.

Jon

SOJ

Sith Lord
Anyone want to trade a 6" black series MIB Finn for a Rey? Must be mint in box also.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Anyone out there get doubles of Phasma by chance? Looking to trade if you have MOC for a couple of my MOC moderns, have loads from the last 20 years so if theres anyone youre after and you have Captain silver then gis a whisper :mrgreen:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey. Trying to find the Rebels Mission pack with Hera in it, seems bloody hard to find... If anyone knows where they are for sale let me know.
Tar

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
My neice is desperate for a classic style white Leia for her birthday. Anyone got a spare moc? Mission Series Leia/Luke Stormtrooper double pack would be great!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Hi, dose anyone have a spare AT AT canopy for the POTF2 model? It's for my son Josh, he wants to start collecting but vintage is a little too expensive for him so thought I'd get him into the morden (cheaper :? ) stuff. I've just bought him a nice boxed AT AT but it's missing the canopy.

Thanks

Kieron (& Josh)

Ian_C

Jedi Master
kieatky said:
Hi, dose anyone have a spare AT AT canopy for the POTF2 model? It's for my son Josh, he wants to start collecting but vintage is a little too expensive for him so thought I'd get him into the morden (cheaper :? ) stuff. I've just bought him a nice boxed AT AT but it's missing the canopy.

Thanks

Kieron (& Josh)

Likewise, if someone is piecing out a POTF2 AT-AT, I could use the side guns. I sold my boxed one to a friend, and those were missing when he opened it up.

Thanks also,

Ian

chiffy

Sith Lord
Still after a MOC Captain Phasma Wave 1 TFA please guys!! Trade on tons of modern MOC's i have or cash waiting.

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Matty.4 said:
Does anyone have any Jedi star fighters for sale, the revenge of the sith versions?

This is what I have left.

100_5239.jpg

Asking $16 US for Obi-Wan, and $30 US for Anakin, which should convert to about 10.50 GBP and 20 GBP respectively. Shipping may be a bitch though, coming from Canada. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll see how much it'll be.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom