My collection to share, a long road back

Cocobean

Padawan
Wow thank you jedisearcher for those kind words I just know compared to some peoples collections on here it's perhaps not as impressive but as I say it's special to me :) but I'm always looking to improve it if funds allow (which isn't often ha) I just love being apart of this wonderful adventure which means so much to all of us :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
WOW! Great collection and really well displayed. Some incredible pieces you have.

I especially love the 'V' section! Great show.

Cocobean

Padawan
Thanks sublevelstudios :) the v section is small I can't fit it in ha although there could be room for a couple Of custom projects from say oh I don't know a talented person on here who makes customs wink wink ;-) ha

stormcab

Sith Lord
Blood-y-heck, that was a well kept secret. That surely goes near the top of one of the best collections on here?

Cocobean

Padawan
Thank you robstyley I just guess I'm like everyone always impressed by other people's collections and up until I read a few comments didn't realise the impact mine had I guess that's an insecurity after having to start again And Thank you Steve obi wan I appreciate it.

Kayor

Padawan
Wow, what an amazing collection! I love the way you displayed your collection, and all those boxes look to be in great condition.
I especially love the yoda's in front of the dagobah playset and those Luke jedi's waving their sabers.
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Cocobean

Padawan
Thank you Kayor for your kind words ideally I'd love to have all relevant figures Infront of the relevant vehicles playsets etc but I just don't have the room to do it so I do like the yoda one :) most if not all boxes bar maybe 2 are in really great condition and probably just under half of the collection are still factory sealed thank you for taking the time to view my collection

Joe

Grand Master
When someone says "I've not got the budget..nor the space" you kind of expect to see a picture of an open desk drawer containing 3 beater Stormies and a Yoda with only one ear..not an amazing collection like that :shock:

Really cool! Like your display/collection room too :)

Cocobean

Padawan
Thank you Joe :) I probably have got a yoda somewhere stored away with 1 ear ha but all my beater figures went to crazy bidders on eBay lol

Thanks rhyfelyser :) I have no choice but to compact it its in my living room haha it's just a small place so need to maximise it I appreciate your kind words

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom