My first (mini) loft find in 20 years!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Topps wide vision cards and limited cards from the ccg if I'm not mistaken. I never got into the ccg because at the time I was (shamefully) well into the Star Trek ccg by decipher.

I remember spending a fortune on those things to get my hands on a future enterprise.

Vialli

Padawan
That price list is quality, if only we were still paying that. 1996 is still fresh in the memory for many reasons and I still recall it as being quite recent, and then I think "**** me, that's 20 years ago !" :eek:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Topps wide vision cards and limited cards from the ccg if I'm not mistaken. I never got into the ccg because at the time I was (shamefully) well into the Star Trek ccg by decipher.

I remember spending a fortune on those things to get my hands on a future enterprise.

Mate, I spent a goddam fortune on the CCG. Don't feel bad, TNG was on pretty much non stop in my house at university when I collected these cards. But don't tell anyone....

Neil, I used to keep a diary and I found my 1991 diary yesterday. I was able to look up what I was doing on the day 25 yrs ago. It was very cool but **** scary as I realised that when the next 25 pass I'll be drawing my pension. ****.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Forgot to say: the five photos in the bottom right of the picture above were taken by me in 1999 in Blackpool at a small comic and film con in a hotel there. I'll add a bigger image later but they show Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), Paul Blake (Greedo), Femi Taylor (Oola) and Maria De Aragon (Greedo for some close up shots). I got them to sign the trilogy "ingot" style relrease poster seen in this thread:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26447&hilit=work+in+progress

I completely forgot I even took photos of them, so to find these was a real bonus.

Vialli

Padawan
The small convention at a Blackpool hotel where you took the photos, was it the Norbrek Castle Hotel ? If it was, I attended the same event !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom