My MIB Collection (update May 2023)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
saber said:
great collection Capetown 8)

Cant tell, but are you focussing on Kenner/Palitoy etc or just getting the collection?

Yes, trying to get a Palitoy, a bi-logo, a trilogo and a Kenner version for every vehicle if possible and available.

spoons

Grand Master
the thumbnails look great Emiel - your collection is fast becoming the definitive reference collection :wink:

and your slave 1s are making me question my decision to sell off my boxed collection - they look great :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
the thumbnails look great Emiel - your collection is fast becoming the definitive reference collection :wink:

and your slave 1s are making me question my decision to sell off my boxed collection - they look great :)

Thanks Andy, I really like the Slave Is too. If I ever decide too sell off my collection, the Palitoy Slave I is the one I'll keep.

spoons

Grand Master
fantastic Emiel, one of my favourite limelights :)

What's the story with the ESB capture log in the Pal DV TIE? Is that because it remained on sale throughout the first few years?

Love the ROTJ Taun Taun - not seen one of those before

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
That is one stonking collection of MIB's youve got there. I have very few ships or creatures at the moment but after I finish my carded run I think thats gonna be my next focus. Its a shame you dont have room to display them. I bet they will look awesome when you finally move into a bigger place and youve got the space!

Top drawer. Love it that all the instructions and inserts are original too. A nice touch!

Namelesswarrior

Padawan
Thats a great collection you have there, but my thoughts were right! No Sandcrawler and Dewback in ESB boxes, having the same problem as you... Where in the world are they??????????

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Namelesswarrior said:
Thats a great collection you have there, but my thoughts were right! No Sandcrawler and Dewback in ESB boxes, having the same problem as you... Where in the world are they??????????

Thanks. I've seen a few on ebay.com, but they're not a priority for me yet.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
James you're probably right. Same goes for the ESB Dewback I think.

Namelesswarrior for my current vehicle focus (European/Palitoy/Kenner MIB) I'm still searching for an unused Palitoy Imperial Troop Transport. After that who knows, maybe try for the rarer pieces (Bi-logo DV Tie, Tri-logo X-Wing, etc.). Playsets and mini rigs I will just try to pick up when they come along. No real hurry.

Andy, I noticed I didn't answer your question about the Bounty Hunter Capture Log. I've added it myself because the box has the bounty hunter symbols and it would make sense that a capture log was included. Dave Tree mentioned that the SW logo DV Tie Fighter was sold far into the ESB line, hence the symbols. An ESB logo box was never made according to him.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey Emiel. Saw this and thought of this thread. Is this of any interest mate???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KENNER-CANADIAN-ESB-PATROL-DEWBACK-AFA-Q-85-VERY-RARE-/300477641950?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item45f5dcf4de

Chris. :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Caswellbot said:
Hey Emiel. Saw this and thought of this thread. Is this of any interest mate???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KENNER-CANADIAN-ESB-PATROL-DEWBACK-AFA-Q-85-VERY-RARE-/300477641950?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item45f5dcf4de

Chris. :D

Thanks Chris. Love it and want it, but he should break it out of its case first and lower the asking price by more than half. :D

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Yeah Id definitely be smashing that case :wink:

Wasnt sure about the price. Thought it might be a bit high but this is def. not my area.

Ill keep my eye out for an ungraded MIB for ya! :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I unboxed around 2/3 of my collection yesterday and put it in a large cupboard. It was the first time I'd seen it all together. I wanted to share a bit of that moment with you. 8)

Groupshot-1.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fantastic Emiel! 8)
Like being a kid again!

Now open them all............you know you want to! :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom