MY STAR WARS COLLECTION JEFFS MUSEUM 12/13/13

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Absolutely stunning. I am in awe. Truly awesome. :shock:

I take my hat off to you sir.

With someone with as much experience in collecting as yourself I would love to hear more comments as I am sure you will be a valued SWFUKer on here.

Don't be shy, we do bite but not hard!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to earing from you soon Jeff.

Bram
:D

x-pack

Grand Master
Holy ****! :shock:

It's an incredible collection that's for sure :eek: The display cabinets alone are probably worth more than my house!

Amazing!

Jez

Sith Lord
Oh my word, what a beautiful collection ( and house).
It just got better and better, utterly fantastic. I can't imagine a more perfect set up. Kudos to your wife for the Triple Pack advice.
I've bought from Jeff's collectables before, extremely good experience. The MOC you sold me got an 85, very happy.
On another note, if ever you need someone to house sit whilst you go on holiday give me a holler! :D

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Best collection ever I think....!!!!

Hope you stick around on SWFUK (it is a nice place overall)

Hope you find your remaining Tri-logos (I think I saw your WTB on here or RS).

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Absolutely stunning set-up, one that we mere mortals can only dream of!

However, it seems even the best struggle to find that damn elusive ROTJ Jawa with Anakin sticker offer - makes me realise just what a task it is to find it!

I don't think I'd be able to leave a collection room like that, I'd go in and never be heard from again.

jeffafett

Youngling
Thanks everyone, I will be doing short videos of each section and posting them soon.

I hope it inspires many more to collect.

Jeff

jay4

Jedi Knight
:mrgreen: so good im back for another look :p just wish i had your carpentry skills

RKW1138

Padawan
Calling this the "Basement" seems such an under statement for such a ****ing EPIC Star Wars room.

I can't imagine how your new home could top this place.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Jeff, welcome to the forum!

I am blown away :shock: Probably the finest SW toy collection I will ever see 8) Never mind the cost of the toys themselves, what has been paid to AFA must b a small fortune alone :eek:
What grades r ur 3 DT 12 backs? This is just awesome :!:

Also a superb job on all the shelving etc! I could c myself spending a hell of a long time in ur basement studying ur vintage collection :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Hey Jeff,

I am very familiar with your collection and these videos of it. Absolutely fantastic mate, a labour of love. I watch the videos every now and then, it is a great reference of the Kenner Star Wars line, the most comprehensive collection I have seen. I am glad you've chosen to post here, there are a huge amount of UK fans and collectors that share your passion and will be very appreciative. Superb collection, thanks for sharing.

Andy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom