NEC TOY FAIR BIRMINGHAM

jayums

Jedi Master
I see the next toy fair at the nec is feb 14 - am i right in thinking you buy entry tickets at the venue?

Would anyone who has been before recommend going for someone specifically interested in vintage SW ?

lejackal

Grand Master
Yep, pay on the door. Early bird is a tenner and is from 8am, after 10:30 its £6.50 and based on the December one its well worth going for vintage SW just avoid the repro

jayums

Jedi Master
Thanks for the reply. Will definitely attend as it looks like an interesting event whether I'm successful in buying anything or not!

I'm just collecting loose figures as don't really have the finances for carded figures! I'm also very much a novice at spotting repro. I guess some the stall holders can claim ignorance when selling perhaps?

I'm aware of float test and drop test, but imagine you have to be able to visually spot the difference between repro and original at an event like this. Beyond having the images from the imperial gunnery at the ready for comparison, does anyone have any good practical advice on spotting Repro at an event such as this?

Again, thanks in advance for any advice!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom