Nice surprises

theslider

Sith Lord
Sometimes there is always the element of surprise and for me the best one ones come through ebay purchases. Best ones so far:

Battery compartment of a Snowspeeder stuffed full of Action Force back packs.

Two loose Taun Tauns both rattles and were found to contain 1 laser rifle and 1 Bespin blaster

and best of all a lot I picked up today which in the description had 50 figures, Y-Wing, Jabba playset & AT-ST

also came with instructions for Millennium Falcon, At-ST, Snowspeeder, B-Wing; 6 posters that came with vintage vehicles; complete Max Rebo band and loads of non Star Wars stuff.

Anyone else get nice surprises with eBay purchases?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Had been looking for ages for a really nice solid belly tauntauan - picked one up from ebay, excellent condition and when it arrived it came with a PBP Han Hoth :D

x-pack

Grand Master
When i sold off a lot of my collection years ago i used to put little treats in for the buyers if the sale went well. Gave away some modern stuff - pogs, little McD's SW toys, **** like that :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yep..spread the love :D

I've had that on here with purchases,

Mark, darth Stanley, Chaz B, Mumbo, Dublin Jeff Have all thrown treats in, then the comps and prizes...Cheers again Browny :D
Iv e done a couple of Freebs as well, and will do more
Nice to get a surprise now and then, cheers us all up

Measure of man...the guys on here are all top guys :D

x-pack

Grand Master
what a bunch of guys :D

ace_rimmer.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
:oops: never watched Red Dwarf, one that passed me by, will probably have to watch some :D

:eek: ...never watched Red Dwarf :eek: :eek:

:wink: it's a great show. Some series are funnier than others. The earlier ones are by far the best.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I git some Millennium Falcon spares,snowspeeder thrusters and a minty FX7 once in an ATAT compartment.

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
theslider said:
Sometimes there is always the element of surprise and for me the best one ones come through ebay purchases. Best ones so far:

Battery compartment of a Snowspeeder stuffed full of Action Force back packs.

Two loose Taun Tauns both rattles and were found to contain 1 laser rifle and 1 Bespin blaster

and best of all a lot I picked up today which in the description had 50 figures, Y-Wing, Jabba playset & AT-ST

also came with instructions for Millennium Falcon, At-ST, Snowspeeder, B-Wing; 6 posters that came with vintage vehicles; complete Max Rebo band and loads of non Star Wars stuff.

Anyone else get nice surprises with eBay purchases?

Wow that last one is dope man I've never really had anything like this in this hobby but one of my other hobbys ppl Allways throw in free stuff/extras which is awesome!!
I tend to avoid Flea bay tho so that might be something to do with it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom