old collection found in my loft

coomber75

Sith Lord
thanks guys for the info, the bubble is starting to yellow a bit

hopefully this shows them a bit better

http://s873.photobucket.com/user/philcoombes1/media/20131023_212047_zpsf25fcba9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Palifan

Sith Lord
The VCJ looks good although you'll have to check around the arms to make sure the cape has no tears in it ( it doesn't look like it though). Be really careful doing this though so that you don't damage it :eek: . There looks to be a small dent in the back of the collar which wouldn't be much of a problem as long as it's not a hole. If all of that checks out ok then 250-300 GBP seems to be the going rate at the moment although on ebay it would probably go higher but remember the fees would be a lot.

The palitoy MOC looks in ok condition although I can see the bubble has started to yellow. Also it looks like there's some tape on the outside edge of the bubble. Is this on the top of the bubble or underneath it? It could be from where the blaster has been stuck inside the bubble and the tape has been trapped but make sure that the bubble is fully sealed all the way around. I know some people don't like yellow bubbles so it will probably affect the price but I'm thinking around 225-300 GBP.

Hope that helps and you never know with these things, it'll probably depend on the day.

theslider

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
The palitoy MOC looks in ok condition although I can see the bubble has started to yellow. Also it looks like there's some tape on the outside edge of the bubble. Is this on the top of the bubble or underneath it? It could be from where the blaster has been stuck inside the bubble and the tape has been trapped but make sure that the bubble is fully sealed all the way around. I know some people don't like yellow bubbles so it will probably affect the price but I'm thinking around 225-300 GBP.

Hope that helps and you never know with these things, it'll probably depend on the day.

Seriously that much Ian? (and I'm not just saying that cos I'm after it!) Some fading and staining to card (nothing major though) and it looks like tape on the outside of the bubble too.

Palifan

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Palifan said:

Seriously that much Ian? (and I'm not just saying that cos I'm after it!) Some fading and staining to card (nothing major though) and it looks like tape on the outside of the bubble too.

It's difficult to know for sure as these things seem to go for different amounts daily. I think the Palitoy R5 that sold at Vectis this week went for just over 200 and the sand people went for just under 200 so it's hard to say. Maybe my valuation would be realised on ebay but then you always give a fair chunk of that away with the fees.

walkie

Sith Lord
Wasn't there a palitoy snaggletooth listed on eBay a few weeks back which didn't sell, starting price £85?

theslider

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Wasn't there a palitoy snaggletooth listed on eBay a few weeks back which didn't sell, starting price £85?

WTF? My internet connection was screwed a few weeks ago and I will be mightily pissed off if I missed that!

Palifan

Sith Lord
walkie said:

I can't see one in completed listings although I do vaguely remember a beat up one.

coomber75

Sith Lord
what can i say the prices seem to vary so much.... re the bubble just checked it and its tape that runs underneath bubble to hold blaster in... i know its not been opened as i had it from a kid and didnt open it. this may actually be the only piece i sell as am now hooked on buying and completing the collection... damn it !! was hoping to make some money... now just spending it!

walkie

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
walkie said:

I can't see one in completed listings although I do vaguely remember a beat up one.

Yes that the same one, a bit beat-up, I remember it was relisted and didn't sell the 2nd time round.

coomber75

Sith Lord
sorry guys have sacked off selling and am niw collecting... arghh costs are going up but thanks for your help.. ps im after any lose u dont see in the pics
cheers
phil

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome aboard :!: :lol: hooked by the SW bug, it can lay there latent for years, then boom...it's back

Great your keeping your childhood toys mate

Good hunting :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom