Palitoy Leia Bespin reseal - Beware wrong leia figure

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
OK so there is a Palitoy 30 Back Leia Organa Bespin Gown (reseal) on e-bay. Just be aware that the Leia figure cannot be the original figure that came with the cardback as I'm pretty sure all Leia figures found with this carback were Crewneck figures not Turtleneck figures like the one in this auction. Makes you wonder if the weapon is original too :|

Copied and pasted from the sellers listing
Hello, this auction is for a very rare vintage Star Wars Princess Leia in Bespin outfit carded figure from the original Empire Strikes Back line of 1980. The figure has been opened and then resealed but it is 100% original with its original weapon, the footer has been created through a vintage Star Wars card back. The card does have wear and has ink touch ups, BUT, it is unpunched and is a very rare figure to find as Palitoy 30 backs are becoming increasing harder to find! A must have for any Palitoy collector. Please see the photos for more details. UK shipping and handling is £6.00 (tracked and insured), overseas is £20.00 (tracked and insured). Thanks for looking and check out my other auctions for more great Star Wars bargains!

theslider

Sith Lord
I bought this some time ago as a beater and cleaned it up the best I could - the figure was what was with it. I added the weapon from my own collection which is 100% original.

I'm pretty sure if collectors who are that fussed about correct variants on certain card wouldn't be buying a cheap beater reseals anyway!

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Hi,

I will be bidding on this and would probably swap the Leia over with the correct one.

Would that be ok to do?

Cheers

Mark

theslider

Sith Lord
You can do whatever you like with it Mark if you win it! You'd have to open it again as the bubble was originally taped down so I removed that and resealed it with glue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom