PDT-8 Price?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
PDT-8 is the last of the mini-rigs I need to have a full set. But what gives - why is it so hard to find (boxed) and why so much - or is the old interweb massively overpriced?

In which case - what sort of price should I be looking at here?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Always been the hardest to find. Got mine (Palitoy ESB box) for around £35- that was 4-5 years ago and I was doing well even then. How much are they going for now?

Last edited:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The only boxed one I have found so far is just north of 100 - which seems very high for such a little item.

lejackal

Grand Master
I paid around that for the mail away version - I bet if you wait you'll get one around £50. Theyre not that common but they're not the most desirable thing either

ldr

Padawan
All the mini rigs seem to be silly money now. I remember when you couldnt give sealed ones away for £20! lol...

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Yes PDT-8 deemed the toughest but prob tougher still in the v first Empire box that was quite a unique Palitoy box because it had the Kenner proof of purchase on it too along with the two other v first Empire mini rigs!
Price depends on condition, average used examples prob less than £100, real nice used example around £125+ mint unused examples possibly double that & top graded even more!

mackem1999

Youngling
PDT-8 is the last of the mini-rigs I need to have a full set. But what gives - why is it so hard to find (boxed) and why so much - or is the old interweb massively overpriced?

In which case - what sort of price should I be looking at here?
Yes, it's a hard one to find. I've been looking for the insert for a boxed one for years. No luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom