Photos taken at "Farthest From" @ All the Cool Stuff today

Lee77

Sith Lord
Great photos people. I'm crap with names but I managed to remember everyone this time.
Better do something with my hair next time. I can see the greys creeping through. :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Thanks for posting with all the names Chris...

There are definitley too many Chris' on the forum with a Christian chucked in for good measure!!!

I am more than happy to step back from my real name and stick to Junior or Chubb or JC or Chubbster or Chubby or JR on the forums. I am used to it online anyway, in the flesh call me anything you want from Dude to Twat face.

Should clear up any mix ups. :D :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
The SWFUK motely crew:

So from the left: Scottieboy, Chris(juniorchubb), Chris(Jedi_masters), Jez(Jez), Iain(itfciain), Jason(Mr_Palitoy), not sure who next guy in baseball cap is, Lee Gray in white t shirt(Lee Gray), David Tree(David Tree), Lee(Lee77), Grant(Maulster79), Gary(Sith_Smith), back right is Chris(caswelbot), stripy T-shirt is Christian(Christian) guy in black hoodie with Tie Fighter on front is Black Falcon who I have been informed is Graham(thanks Iain) and the last is Darren from StarZone Toys. Hope you can make sense of it all, forum names are in brackets. If I do have any wrong please correct me. Oh and must not forget JuniorJuniorChubb at the front.

And the big guy in the gimp suit at the back is Darth Vader.

:)

Jason

jackabina

Sith Lord
Brilliant! Really feel like I missed out. BTW, are the acrylic two tier stands for sale from here anywhere?

Joe

Grand Master
Lee, perhaps it's the blue coat that does it but in this picture:

8019453735_c942e9f0de.jpg

You are the spitting image of Vlix himself! :lol:

leevlix.jpg

Attachments

• leevlix.jpg
    leevlix.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 672

lee gray

Sith Lord
lol, looks cool, better than regular face. I never usually wear a coat either, might make it my fb profile pic

Joe

Grand Master
Lol nice! I think you should be quite proud of looking somewhat like one of the most desirable and valuable figures in the Vintage world! :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Lol nice! I think you should be quite proud of looking somewhat like one of the most desirable and valuable figures in the Vintage world! :lol:

uploaded it, luckily not as fat as him though :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Guys, I had such a good day on Sunday I wanted something to remember it, also something to help me remember who is who next time we all got together.

Had a bit of spare time this avo' so I put this together (hope you don't do me for copyright on using your image Chris :wink: )...

If you want a copy just right click and save as...

groupshot.jpg

whosWhos.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
How dare you use my pic without asking!! :lol:

Chris that's great, I know a lot about puters but not how to do that. Will be saving this as a reminder of a great weekend with some great people.

Jez

Sith Lord
Great job JC, that is awesome.
I am so 20th century, wouldn't even know where to begin with regards to creating that.
Excellent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom