PLEASE ARCHIVE - PRICE REDUCED YET AGAIN - For Sale - Kenner Han Solo Bespin Outfit 41D Back Reseal - £109. Slave 1 and Dewback now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SOLD - Palitoy Slave 1 Boba Fett's Spaceship

£215 + postage

- Payment is via PayPal. If paying as a goods payment, please add 4.0% to the combined cost of purchase plus postage. If paying in a currency other than pounds sterling, please add 4.5%

- Postage within the UK will be by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm next day costs £15.45. Parcel Force Express 48 delivery costs £11.45. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery costs £9.19. Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For delivery costs £8.19. The buyer can choose which service they prefer.

- This will be sent very well protected to ensure it reaches you in the same condition it leaves me. I always pack items as I would wish to receive them myself.

Description:

This is a vintage Palitoy The Empire Strikes Back boxed Slave 1 Boba Fett's Spaceship in very good condition. The ship is complete and in very good condition, with all parts and pieces present and in working order. The instruction sheet is also present and in good condition, but does have some creases and marks (see photos).

The Palitoy box is clean and has very good colours, and is in very good condition overall. It does have multiple small rubs, scratches, creases and other marks, as you might expect for a 40+ year-old toy, however it is still in much better condition than most of those you see for sale these days (see photos). It displays brilliantly, and has been in my own collection since the 1990's, and would make an excellent addition to any collection.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you and good luck!

Slave 1 - 01.jpg

Slave 1 - 02.jpg

Slave 1 - 03.jpg

Slave 1 - 04.jpg

Slave 1 - 05.jpg

Slave 1 - 06.jpg

Slave 1 - 07.jpg

Slave 1 - 08.jpg

Slave 1 - 09.jpg

Slave 1 - 10.jpg

Slave 1 - 11.jpg

Slave 1 - 12.jpg

Slave 1 - 13.jpg

Slave 1 - 14.jpg

Slave 1 - 15.jpg

Slave 1 - 16.jpg

Slave 1 - 17.jpg

Slave 1 - 18.jpg

Slave 1 - 19.jpg

Slave 1 - 20.jpg

SOLD - Vintage Kenner Han Solo Bespin Outfit 41D Back Reseal / Restoration

£109 + postage

- Payment is via PayPal. If paying as a goods payment, please add 4.0% to the combined cost of purchase plus postage. If paying in a currency other than pounds sterling, please add 4.5%

- Postage within the UK will be by Royal Mail. Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm next day costs £11.15. Parcel Force Express 48 delivery costs £9.95. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery costs £5.39. Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For delivery costs £4.69. The buyer can choose which service they prefer.

- This will be sent very well protected to ensure it reaches you in the same condition it leaves me. I always pack items as I would wish to receive them myself.

Description:

This is a vintage Kenner Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) 41D-Back reseal / restoration. The card is unpunched, the colours are good and the card is flat (see photos). The cardback, bubble, figure and blaster are all vintage originals. The footer is a custom one made from a vintage Star Wars cardback. The tape holding the blaster is modern non-yellowing archival tape.

The figure has been expertly resealed to its cardback and some damage to the litho repaired. A small area of the green litho behind Han inside the bubble at the top left (a vertical strip approximately 5 cm long and 0.5 cm wide) and also a similar small part of the silver racetrack next to it have been repaired using litho donated from other vintage Star Wars cardbacks (see photos). Additionally, a small area of litho at the top of the bubble that lifted when the card was originally opened has been glued back in place (see photos).

There was also some damage to the top of the card where a hole had been punched clean through the card from the back to the front below the hanging tag at the top of the word 'STAR'. This has been carefully repaired and restored by gluing it back together, and then carefully using tiny amounts of fine-tipped black pen to restore the look of the original litho around the repair (see photos). Additional tiny amounts of fine-tipped black pen have been used on small areas of the black lines beneath the bubble to better blend in the joins and give a better end result (see photos).

There is some light creasing to both the front and back of the card, along with some other marks and shelf-wear (see photos). Some of these marks and creases do not show up very well in flash photos, so I have also taken some additional photos without flash to try to capture them.

All in all, despite its flaws, this reseal displays extremely well and in my opinion would make an excellent addition to any collection.

Thank you and good luck!

Han Bespin Reseal - 01.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 02.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 03.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 04.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 05.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 06.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 07.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 08.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 09.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 10.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 11.jpg

Han Bespin Reseal - 12.jpg

Last edited:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SOLD - Vintage Kenner Patrol Dewback (1st Issue)

£255 + postage

- Postage within the UK will be by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm next day costs £15.45. Parcel Force Express 48 delivery costs £11.45. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery costs £9.19. Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For delivery costs £8.19. The buyer can choose which service they prefer.

Description:

This is a vintage Star Wars Kenner Patrol Dewback in very good condition overall. This is the first issue of the toy from 1979 and not the 1984 Collector Series reissue.

The Dewback itself is complete and in excellent condition, with only minor marks and wear (see photos). There is a letter 'S' drawn in what appears to be felt-tip pen on the underside of the Dewback (see photos), however this cannot be seen when the Dewback is displayed standing on its feet. The trapdoor in the Dewback's back still works, and the reins and saddle are both present, unbroken and in very good condition with only minor marks and wear (see photos). The 'WE REALLY DO CARE!' leaflet is present and is also in very good condition. This leaflet has previously been folded in half and does have some minor marks and wear (see photos), however it is also usually missing entirely from other Dewbacks you see for sale, so its presence here is good news for the buyer.

The Kenner box is clean and has good colours, and is in good condition overall, however it does have multiple small rubs, scratches, creases and other marks, as you might expect for a 40+ year-old toy (see photos). The POP is still present (this is often missing in other Dewbacks you see for sale), however the box does have a few small black pen touch ups and a small black pen mark on one face (see photos). It also has a sticker pull and small tape tear on one end (see photos). The inner packaging is present and is also in good condition, although it does have some marks and wear, especially where it has done its job and prevented the Dewback's feet from damaging the outer box (see photos).

Overall, this is a great example of this rare toy. It displays brilliantly, and has been in my own collection for many years. It would make an excellent addition to any collection.

Thank you and good luck!

Dewback - 01.jpg

Dewback - 02.jpg

Dewback - 03.jpg

Dewback - 04.jpg

Dewback - 05.jpg

Dewback - 06.jpg

Dewback - 07.jpg

Dewback - 08.jpg

Dewback - 09.jpg

Dewback - 10.jpg

Dewback - 11.jpg

Dewback - 12.jpg

Dewback - 13.jpg

Dewback - 14.jpg

Dewback - 15.jpg

Dewback - 16.jpg

Dewback - 17.jpg

Dewback - 18.jpg

Dewback - 19.jpg

Dewback - 20.jpg

Dewback - 21.jpg

Dewback - 22.jpg

Dewback - 23.jpg

Dewback - 24.jpg

Dewback - 25.jpg

Dewback - 26.jpg

Dewback - 27.jpg

Dewback - 28.jpg

Dewback - 29.jpg

Dewback - 30.jpg

Last edited:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Han Bespin price reduced yet again to £109. Come on guys, if I drop the price any lower I'll be paying you to take it away ;)

Thanks.

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Thank you, but as Cazza said above, this was a bargain at £115, so at £109, I really don't feel I can go any lower. If you want it at £109 plus postage, it's yours, otherwise thanks for your interest.
Yup totally understand - not trying to low ball, it's just that I have this on a reseal already but it's not as nice as this so debating the upgrade in my head lol. I'll have a think, cheers (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom