Please Delete Post

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Finally! Oh wow.

Looks amazing, big thanks for sharing which is what this community should be all about.

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Thank you for sharing photos of your collection. It deserves to be on display in that condition.

I like the way it's displayed in those cabinets. I just would not be able to stop looking at them. 8)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Those look fantastic displayed like that.

I have to ask, the ticket office and the way that's laid out, all looks like there is more than meets the eye there.

What other treats have you got on display there?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:

I have to ask, the ticket office and the way that's laid out, all looks like there is more than meets the eye there.

It's just a hallway that leads to my Cinema and Games Room. The Designer suggested the Ticket Booth, I wanted a Han Carbonate hanging on the wall but my partner was worried it would scare our kids so I was overruled. Originally I was going to put Comics in the cabinets but then I got the Star Wars bug and comics took a back seat. I have been thinking about putting a life size figure (non scary one) in the ticket booth maybe C3PO or a Stormtrooper as I have got Ted in there at the moment. I do have four Pewter Statues 2.5-3 foot tall of Vader, Fett, R2D2 and C3po in my Cinema which are pretty cool, not sure how collectible they are though.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Mr-shifter said:

It's just a hallway that leads to my Cinema and Games Room. The Designer suggested the Ticket Booth, I wanted a Han Carbonate hanging on the wall but my partner was worried it would scare our kids so I was overruled. Originally I was going to put Comics in the cabinets but then I got the Star Wars bug and comics took a back seat. I have been thinking about putting a life size figure (non scary one) in the ticket booth maybe C3PO or a Stormtrooper as I gave got Ted in there at the moment. I do have four Pewter Statues 2.5-3 foot tall of Vader, Fett, R2D2 and C3po in my Cinema which are pretty cool, not sure how collectible they are though.

It all looks great. Can we see the cinema and games room as well.

I really like the cabinets set into the walls.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Mr-shifter said:

It's just a hallway that leads to my Cinema and Games Room. The Designer suggested the Ticket Booth, I wanted a Han Carbonate hanging on the wall but my partner was worried it would scare our kids so I was overruled. Originally I was going to put Comics in the cabinets but then I got the Star Wars bug and comics took a back seat. I have been thinking about putting a life size figure (non scary one) in the ticket booth maybe C3PO or a Stormtrooper as I gave got Ted in there at the moment. I do have four Pewter Statues 2.5-3 foot tall of Vader, Fett, R2D2 and C3po in my Cinema which are pretty cool, not sure how collectible they are though.

It all looks great. Can we see the cinema and games room as well.

I really like the cabinets set into the walls.

There is no Star Wars stuff in the Games Room apart from a poster so would you still want to see that? all the Pewter statues are in the Cinema.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
palitoyjunky said:
Some of those looks familiar :wink:

V nice indeed Anthony 8) 8) 8)

I would like to personally thank Jon as if he had not agreed to sell me most of his 30 Backs and then later most of his 45A's then this display would not have been possible.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Pleasure mate and I certainly appreciate the deal we struck :) I hope u enjoy them as much as I have and u manage to go that one better than I did :wink:

They look pretty awesome all now graded and a hell of a display job u have done 8)

stormcab

Sith Lord
HOL-Y ****. That is off the charts. Gotta say that is probably my favourite display so far. Neat, subtle, but still - POW!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom