Archived Please remove to the Archive

metroplex

Padawan
For sale is a vintage mint in box Turret and Probot Playset, the box is sturdy and strong with nice color and graphics and no cut outs.
The playset is unused and new, the droid is still sealed in the bag and the decals are unnapplied the entire set is new

Price is 175 gbp + 15gbp shipping or best offer

payments via paypal friends and family or add 4% for fees

Attachments

• DSC05824 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05824 (640x480).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC05828 (640x480) (2).jpg
    DSC05828 (640x480) (2).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC05829 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05829 (640x480).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC05830 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05830 (640x480).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC05831 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05831 (640x480).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 130

Jez

Sith Lord
Please don't remove anymore mate. I or someone else will buy your beater MOCs and help you find that mint loose figure you are looking for.
One mans rubbish is another mans treasure.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Please don't remove anymore mate. I or someone else will buy your beater MOCs and help you find that mint loose figure you are looking for.
One mans rubbish is another mans treasure.
100% agree with your comment!

PGowdy

Grand Master
I would have paid £60 if it was on the card. Why on earth would you remove it?? :shock:

No one here should buy this.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Lets wait for the op to get back before the pitchforks come out.

I agree it sounds dreadful, but back in the early 90s it wasn't frowned upon in quite the way it is now. This thing may have been separated from his card a long time ago when people didn't consider it the taboo it is today.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Lets wait for the op to get back before the pitchforks come out.

I agree it sounds dreadful, but back in the early 90s it wasn't frowned upon in quite the way it is now. This thing may have been separated from his card a long time ago when people didn't consider it the taboo it is today.

Agree...see if the OP comes back

In the community, we all know the facts involved in regard to not pulling these figures from beater cards, and there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there out to make a buck, on the flip side, though there are genuine people who don't realise what they are doing, and by discussing, if the OP comes back, then a little education might be the outcome and there may be a happy ending.

To the OP...do you still have the beater card? If so, keep them together and they can be resealed, put the card and figure up for sale.
The damage is done but there may be still hope for the piece.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Looking forward to hearing what the OP has to say. He said this in his other for sale thread: 'All my figures are dead mint, I have pulled them straight out from baggies, cut cards or beater cards.' :?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Looking forward to hearing what the OP has to say. He said this in his other for sale thread: 'All my figures are dead mint, I have pulled them straight out from baggies, cut cards or beater cards.' :?

Oh, for ****'s sake. :roll:

jackabina

Sith Lord
I'm just guessing, but I imagine this thread up to this point has prevented him wanting to reply.

Joe

Grand Master
Before this goes any further lets settle down a bit. The OP didn't say he pulled it off a card just to sell it loose did he? He just mentioned that it came off a card (maybe for his own loose set years ago who knows).

Sure, it's not cool that it's no longer sealed but don't forget that years ago opening was an accepted practice (some people may even still think that's the case if they've not been involved with forums before) and who knows what state the card was in? Maybe it was only partially sealed or the bubble cracked in transit. I think some of you guys need to give people the benefit of the doubt from time to time before making assumptions.

I opened a few figures years back too..some of them quite publicly..should I fear the lynch mob as well? Things have changed over time and people can change too..so calm down and remember you can always use the PM button to ask a question before replying to somebody elses FS thread and causing a fuss.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I don't think anyone has really given him a hard time for this, most people have just said that it's a shame, he obviously isn't aware of what the community thinks about this, if he were aware he probably wouldn't of mentioned it.

PGowdy

Grand Master
sparkysx said:
I don't think anyone has really given him a hard time for this, most people have just said that it's a shame, he obviously isn't aware of what the community thinks about this, if he were aware he probably wouldn't of mentioned it.

I quite agree. No one's been rude. I'd worry about a forum that didn't bring into question a set of sales where the seller states he took all the figures off of sealed cards and out of baggies. :?
Also, can someone tell me how a baggy can be a beater? I can't quite work that one out. :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom