POTF Nikto on e-bay

PGowdy

Grand Master
You know that's not a bad idea. As they take one down someone else opens the same auction. I could just PM the code so the auctions are just a copy and paste job. They can't do anything then.
We should consider that for the future.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Some people might say we're just busy bodies with nothing better to do than hassle people about their auctions...
Personally, i think this is why we do it... and need to keep doing it.

Screenshot2012-01-24at165725.png

Jez

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Bit late in the day but with any luck it may go some way to stopping people bidding on this -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEWARE-FAKE-STAR-WARS-POTF-NIKTO-SELLING-EBAY-Seller-ID-live-hard-/170769865102?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item27c2ad598e#ht_570wt_1189

Pete you are a ****ing genius. What a brilliant idea.

Have you ever thought about working in politics?

PGowdy

Grand Master
It wasn't removed. Neither was. His sold for £961.
Some other guys auctions we were talking about were removed by him yesterday.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
900+ for some recycled cardboard - Hmm Shweet such a shame I missed the bid :?

Have you contacted the buyer Pete?

Edit just noted that its a buyers identity protected auction, that sucks m8 as you can't even inform the buyer, boy are they going to be pissed, obviously more money than sense though :!:

PGowdy

Grand Master
If the buyer leaves feedback he will be contactable. Also, someone who spends this amount on an item is going to get it verified. Either way the seller is going to get found out.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I hope its shill bidding. I would hate to think someone would put down 900 without doing their homework properly. We've seen it many times before though.

Jez

Sith Lord
Guys were does the term shill bidding come from? Does it mean when you bid for yourself or a friend?

Also whats with the Nikto POTF figure? Is it rare like the Tri Logo General Madine?

Thanks in advance

PGowdy

Grand Master
Shill bidding means bidding on your own auction to bump up prices and or induce action.

POTF Nikto is rare but not as rare as Tri Madine i don't think. More like Tri Jawa.

Jez

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Shill bidding means bidding on your own auction to bump up prices and or induce action.

POTF Nikto is rare but not as rare as Tri Madine i don't think. More like Tri Jawa.

Thanks Pete, seems like an odd word/term to me.

Thanks for the int on the Nikto. I sometimes use Joe's website for Tri information. I didn't realise that the POTF stuff had special ones.
:)

Thanks again

PGowdy

Grand Master
Shill is an old word meaning a stooge or someone undercover, a double agent. It would usually refer to a person. He is a or the "shill". See?

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Pete's right. The POTF nikto is up there with Anakin on POTF in fact Id say he would seem slightly rarer based on whats surfaced in recent years. Either way there isnt much between them.

Tri Logo Madine is arguably rarer. I have definitely seen more POTF Niktos than I have Tri Madines.

Nice info. on the word Shill Pete. "Wikipeteia" :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom