PRIZE DRAW UPDATE: VIDEO UPLOADED!! WINNERS!!

Jez

Sith Lord
It's getting really close now.

Check out these last extra prizes I've bagged!

These are truly amazing prizes.
The total prize list is now on page 1.

Thank you to everyone who has donated.

The Bill Mcbride coin (rare and desirable), the huge 30th anniversary $70 ROTJ pin, the Star Tot, the Signed Gus & Dincan Book, the autographs, the Baggie, the T-Shirt, the list goes on and on!!!!

If you have or haven't sponsored me yet, please look at these fabulous prizes. Someone is going to cash in with the Anaheim swag!

Thank you

tundra9

Sith Lord
As I am up till my ears in orders I don't have time to make a knife for this, but I'll donate my stormie 12back reseal as a prize instead, hope it will be decent enough, but next time you do a comp like this I'll have a knife ready Jez! :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Blimey Jorn thats awesome, thank you. :D
Thank you idrew :D
Ben, thanks dude. I know how you feel. I've hardly had anytime for anything else except promoting this (and work). By Sunday night mate i reckon. I should have finished by then :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not long to go now Jez, I am still hoping to make it up to London to give you some support and hopefully see you at the finish.

Well done so far buddy, your total is creeping up as mine did. On the day you will get a load which is a good last minute boost.

Also PM sent.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Just donated a tenner, didn't give me an option to add my name, so says anonymous, but have the e-mail receipt.
Should I ship the stormie to you Jez, or directly to the winner?

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, awesome donations.
Horn, thank you. I will now update the first post. Please can you upload a photo.
The postage on all of this combined is mounting up. Please can you post it to the winner instead of me?
Thanks again boys.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hi Jez,

Cancer is something that hits very close to home. I will gladly pay some of the postage costs for you.

Lee

Jez

Sith Lord
Lee, that's most kind of you but it's fine my friend. You've already been most generous with your autographs.
Thank you though.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Will contact winner when revealed and ship directly to him then :)
Pic of reseal:
a499.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom