PRIZE DRAW WINNERS !!!!!

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Jez, does a donation get you into the draw or do you want us to guess you run time too?

Which Ultra you doing?

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys.

Nick, there will be no time guessing required as this is a cross country run with possibly a bit of map reading required to boot! A bit out of my comfort zone really.

I wanted to do the London marathon but was in Afghan when the ballot was on, so missed out.

This one is called "The General Challenge" i will be running it as best I can but I'm not to sure how bad the going will be; styles, gates, inclines, bridle paths etc.
A road half marathon generally takes me about 1.49.

I'm not sure how I'll run the competition yet I may simply give everyone a raffle ticket for every pound they have donated. I will then record the raffle and post the results on the forum/YouTube (standard).

Thanks once again, but I do need more help...

So far I've only raised £195 out of my £1000 target. £60 of that is from SWFUK guys so thanks very much!
When I get back to the UK I'll be charity mugging my work colleagues and family big time!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Don't worry Jez, my fundraising was really slow then all of a sudden it started climbing. Some people like to donate once the event has happened, I had a few in after. You will get there I am sure of it. Donation will be on its way to you on payday.

Come on guys, I'm pretty sure you can support Jez like you supported me. Even if you can only donate a couple of quid, anything helps.

Show everybody why this forum is the best on the net!!!!!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Donation made

Great cause pal respect to you and anyone that does these things for charity. Hope it all goes well on the day.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you! :)

Thread updated.There are now 7 amazing Star Wars prizes which can be won in my prize draw, definitely worth a flutter.
I am overwhelmed by your support, thanks guys :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom