Pulsar's poser

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
I have only recently joined this site but seen some lovely displays already.
I have been collecting vintage SW on and off since 1978 so have amassed a few nice pieces along the way.
I obviously love the toy side but I was always inspired by the comics, literature and food related items just as much so I will post pics over the coming weeks and months of my ever changing set up.
Here's a teaser.

Regards
Paul

20151205_142638_zpsnaa7qqu3.jpg

koit

Padawan
That's lush - has a true "shop" feel to it what with the shop-style slat walls.

Palifan

Sith Lord
The quality of everything looks mind blowing Paul :eek: I can't wait to see some more pictures up close of your collection as I'm sure you're going to have some very special pieces in your collection for us all to drool over.

Also is that a large Head Han Solo Palitoy moc you have there? :shock:

Ian

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great display and slat wall is a great choice, cost effective too!
Can't wait to see more.. the red cabinet looks interesting already... 8)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Wow! Really looking forward to seeing more of this!

I obviously love the toy side but I was always inspired by the comics, literature and food related items just as much

Same here with the comics and literature so can't wait to see what you have and whether you may be able to help each other out with swaps/trades :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Holy **** balls.

Holy **** balls.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Some absolutely killer rare pieces here. NEVER seen that DairyLea display! Any chance we can get some more info/pics on that piece please?

And is that the Lyons Maid plastic display panel that Jordan Hemborough had on his stall at the NEC a few years back?

My god man, this is awesome stuff.

If you're on FB, might be worth joining the VINTAGE STAR WARS STATIONERY & CONFECTIONERY page. There's a growing fanbase for this kind of thing.

Love that Palitoy poster and the Poster Art set too. Great collecting and really nicely displayed.

katarn

Youngling
Whoa, that's a pretty brilliant teaser :eek: Such amazing stuff, cannot await to see the rest of your collection.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Many thanks for all your comments guys.
I am certainly up for sales and trades and am always looking to buy interesting items.
Have recently taken the decision to do a 20 back droids and Cantina Aliens focus so any help or heads up would be great.

Palifan said:
The quality of everything looks mind blowing Paul :eek: I can't wait to see some more pictures up close of your collection as I'm sure you're going to have some very special pieces in your collection for us all to drool over.

Also is that a large Head Han Solo Palitoy moc you have there? :shock:

Ian

It is indeed Ian but although the pin head is in sweet nick, I am in serious need of a large head upgrade.
You know where I am :p

Regards
Paul

Palifan

Sith Lord
PulsarP said:
Here's a pic of my Trading card passion, used to love going to school just to swap these at playtimes.

Oh my :shock: :shock: :shock:

I used to love buying those cards and still have my blue and red set form back in the 70's. I never did complete them although I did manage to get a complete sticker album of the ESB FKS stickers (even if I only managed to complete it a few years ago by finding the missing stickers on ebay).

Those multiple Landspeeders are eye watering so please keep the pictures coming of your collection as it's a true sight to behold!

Ian

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
PulsarP said:
Here's a pic of my Trading card passion, used to love going to school just to swap these at playtimes.

20160908_170356_zpsad14lsaf.jpg

Nice trading card sets there. Trading Star Wars cards is one of my fondest memories. In fact it was what got me hooked on collecting. Still have my blue and red sets and have also added the US versions.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
I even have a fetish for the trading card boxes but hard to locate 'em in the UK and certainly for non insane prices.

20160908_170429_zpsmu2xiykg.jpg

SublevelStudios said:
Holy **** balls.

Holy **** balls.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Some absolutely killer rare pieces here. NEVER seen that DairyLea display! Any chance we can get some more info/pics on that piece please?

And is that the Lyons Maid plastic display panel that Jordan Hemborough had on his stall at the NEC a few years back?

My god man, this is awesome stuff.

If you're on FB, might be worth joining the VINTAGE STAR WARS STATIONERY & CONFECTIONERY page. There's a growing fanbase for this kind of thing.

Love that Palitoy poster and the Poster Art set too. Great collecting and really nicely displayed.

I was lucky enough to pick the Lyons Maid panel up in the 90's before non toy items became more than niche.
It was the only one I'd seen until I saw Jordan hunt his example down.
I contacted him last year with a view to buying his as it was different to mine being a SW/Superman/and I think Spiderman? crossover.
The price he quoted me was eye watering though so I bid him a good day.
I'm probably a little biased but I do prefer mine because it has the prices on from back in the day 8)

I was on the FB SW stationary and confectionary page until I came off Facebook.
There were some lovely posts on there which I do miss.

Regards
Paul

20160908_172435_zpsv5r8bdwg.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom