Red Five Designs - Kenner Star Wars Toy Guide

Leemcl

Jedi Master
To my amazement, despite the Cambridgeshire snow the post arrived today along with a heavy box.

With no anticipation as to what was inside I walked to the table and noticed the "Red Five Design" label.

I was overwhelmed to find the book of Dreams inside. I know it's been a long road, but hell this book will do me just fine ! Good job to the guys involved.

Enjoy all those who kickstarted 👍

Attachments

• 6A53267D-765B-428E-AC6D-851C9A303F9B.jpeg
    6A53267D-765B-428E-AC6D-851C9A303F9B.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 53

Palifan

Sith Lord
just received mine today as well and looking forward to getting stuck into it. I knew this book would come off in the end (there were definitely some doubters out there), and I just wanted to say a big well done to the team that put this together.

Ian

Gadders

Padawan
Mine came Saturday. Its immense in size. I literally have no idea where I'll keep it. Can't wait for volume 2.
For those that are waiting for theirs, I had Royal Mail notification the day before it arrived - tracking then informed it took an entire week to arrive when sent as 48hr delivery due to all the industrial action. So you should all expect yours to arrive any time.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Missed this totally - but just seen Waterstones is offering pre-orders, a little more expensive, but it does look good.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
This book is beyond beautiful. For those who missed it they are looking to do another run if there's enough interest, which I'm sure there will be!

Also check out the recent USR livestream which featured Read Five and show an in depth look at the book

Attachments

• ken1.jpg
    ken1.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 46
  • ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 44

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Not got mine yet but managed to have a quick look through a friends copy last night.
- amazing

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Picked up mine yesterday. Even after having a look at it at Echo I'm still gobsmacked how stunning this is! The only issue I have is having to put a traffic bollard on it as it's become a trip hazard…..!? 😉

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I got mine yesterday, it will probably take me as long to look through as it did to produce it…🙄😔🤔

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Mine artived a few days ago! Its a huge book with fantasic pictures and a massive amount of information! Kudos to gianni and greg for making this happen and all the people involved in bringing it to life. Well done and worth the wait.👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom