Sealed Mini Rigs etc. Plus Ukg80 Ewok Catapult

yoda1414

Padawan
I've for sale some very nice sealed mini rigs a sealed tri logo one man sail skiff and a UKG80 ewok catapult. I've listed them below with condition and price pm me for pics. Thanks

Vintage Star Wars Rotj Palitoy Ewok Catapult graded 80% was very close 85%. Really nice item. £85 shipped.

Tri Logo One Man Sail Skiff. Item is in very good condition with some edge wear and creasing there is also a slight tear to the top left of the 49p sticker. Box has great colour and the tape is 100% sealed it's also the harder to find Tri logo version don't miss this nice rare peice. Sold

Tri Pod Laser Cannon. Item is in near mint condition with minor edge wear and light scuffs there's a bit of old sticker residue on the top of the box. Colour is nice and glossy and the tape is 100% sealed. Box C8+. Sold

Vehicle Maintenance Energizer. Item is near mint in box with no edge wear only flaw is a slight crease bottom right of the front of box. Colour is glossy and bright and the tape seals are 100% sealed item is a good c8/c9. £40 shipped.

Prices include shipping in the UK. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom