Archived SOLD: Classic Edition 4 pack and Mark Poon Rocket Fett

Status
Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
2 more things I found back at my parents house that I might as well offer up for sale. First up is a 1995 POTF2 Classic Edition 4 pack. Still sealed, box is in pretty nice shape with just a few imperfections, figures are obviously mint. £25 + shipping.

classic1.jpg

classic2.jpg

Next up is a Mark Poon Rocket Fett (J Slot.) I'm not sure if he's stil making these but they're top quality. As you can see my one is interesting in that it has come apart in transit. It will clip back together again though if you want to open the sealed baggie. Box is in fair shape. SOLD.

boba.jpg

Please drop me a PM if interested :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
OMG Ed, I did not know they had re cast the vintage figures - I presume there are ways to tell them apart? - sorry for the none sale related post BTW

If this was RS Frank you would be in big trouble for pulling a stunt like that :D

I am lead to believe that that even though they are the same mould, these figures are marked with a 1990's date

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Boba Fett sold. Yes don't worry Frank they're easy to tell from the originals. Slightly smaller, much better detail/paint, different foot holes, and later date stamps. Very cool figures even if you have the originals :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks for the info guys, I am still a little shell shocked that they re cast them though, they do indeed look cool though, did they make them all or just a few?.

Good luck with the sale of them BTW Ed

goonio

Padawan
They also re-released a collection of the vehicles, including the Imperial shuttle, which I bought (unaware at the time it wasn't a vintage) it even said 1983 on the toy though it was released 2000 ish. Still, it looks sh*t hot in my vintage display..

The re-issued figure have more detail too..

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just these 4 in this set, no others were re-released. It was to promote the 'new' POTF2 line.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Cool, glad it arrive safely! If anyone is interested in the 4 pack feel free to make an offer. I'm sure I could sell the 4 individual figures for more than £5 each to variant collectors if I opened it, but it feels wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom