Archived SOLD: EV-9D9 POTF MOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've decided to move this on as I need to fund a new purchase, and it no longer fits with my collection.

• Price includes PayPal fees and UK fully-insured next day delivery by Royal Mail. I'll happily ship worldwide, but only fully insured.
  • Whilst I might not be able to answer your message straight away I'll deal with enquiries on first-come-first serve basis. The item's not yours until we've agreed a deal.
  • The figure will be sent fully protected in a star case (or other manufacturer equivalent!) with the bubble well protected. It will also be double-boxed for extra protection.
  • I've sold on here, and have been selling on ebay for over 16 years without problem.
  • I'm happy to provide further pictures if required.

EV-9D9 POTF MOC
  • The card's flat and unpunched with vibrant colours. There's a small amount of creasing on the back around the reverse of the coin (see pictures below).
  • The bubble is well attached with the usual waffle pattern. It's yellowed but looks scratch-free to me (see pictures with light reflection on the bubble to see what I mean). There are no dents or dings.
Overall this is IMO a gorgeous example which looks case-fresh. SOLD - £185 gift.

ev-01.jpg

ev-02.jpg

ev-03.jpg

ev-04.jpg

ev-05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom