Archived SOLD FS – 5 VERY NICE KENNER ROTJ MOC - ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
5 Fully factory sealed vintage Star Wars carded figures for sale, all original and in great shape. Free Star Case and UK postage. I will post worldwide but there will obviously be an extra cost to do so. Please look at the pics for more detail.

Sold ZUCKUSS ROTJ KENNER 65 BACK MOC C9 - £99 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble is excellent with the usual tint and a ding to the top right edge. The card is excellent.

Sold HAN TRENCHCOAT ROTJ KENNER 77 BACK MOC C9 - £99 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble excellent and card also excellent with a crease bottom left front.

Sold LEIA PONCHO ROTJ KENNER 77 BACK MOC C9 - £95 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble is excellent with no dings and the usual tint. The card also excellent with a bit of edge wear and veining and some marks to the rear.

Sold R2-D2 SENSORSCOPE ROTJ KENNER 65 BACK MOC C9 - £150 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble is clear and excellent with a crease across the bottom. The card is excellent.

Please see pics below for more detail for each item. Payment via F&F or buyer covers PayPal fees by adding 4% on. I've been collecting and dealing in vintage Star Wars and other toys for over 20 years and well known in the community so please buy with confidence.
Please see my other items for sale in my other thread.

Zuckuss1.JPG

Zuckuss2.JPG

Zuckuss3.JPG

HanTrench1.JPG

HanTrench2.JPG

HanTrench3.JPG

LeiaPoncho1.JPG

LeiaPoncho2.JPG

LeiaPoncho3.JPG

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
R2D21.JPG