Archived SOLD: POTF Collection PLEASE ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Hi chaps. Selling off what is left of the Power of the Force collection.

This is the first batch and I will add more over the coming days. This will make it more manageable for me - and less frustrating for you guys ;)

**PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTIONS FULLY**

Most bubbles have yellowing (as usual on the POTF range). If more details needed, or pictures - don't hesitate to ask.

All items sent first class special tracked and signed for. That tends to be £7-8 in the UK and £11-14 to other countries.

Items will be posted at weekends, though sometimes I may get them out earlier.

SOLD:
Yoda: In great condition - and without any cracks which is a rare thing these days - £1000
C3PO: Tear on punch. Tape on back of punch. Touch-up on punch and a couple of corners - £70 SOLD
Barada: Tear that has been touched up to the right of punch. Small ding to bottom of bubble - £70 SOLD
R2D2: Tiny sticker residue and crease - £250 SOLD
Lando General: Sticker tear on back. Small 1cm crack on the top-right of bubble: £80 SOLD
Han Solo in Carbonite: Small vein bottom right. Good piece - £175 SOLD
Luke Jedi: Veins at top of the card, aside from that hes a pretty good one: £170 SOLD
Luke Poncho: Small mark on card. Other than that he's good - £110 SOLD
Romba: Nice condition and unpunched: £70 - SOLD
EV-9D9: Super clear bubble, great card - £190 - SOLD
Stormtrooper: Sadly feet came through bottom of bubble, perils of buying something graded. Has tape to support. Flawless card: £80 - SOLD
Teebo: Can be tricky to find. Small surface tear, and some scuffing at top of card: £180 - SOLD
Leia Poncho: Good but small crack on the helmet bubble (sounds painful I know): £45 - SOLD
Amanaman: Lots and lots of veins at top of card. Corner of bubble has peeled card up: £145 - SOLD
Wicket: Superb condition AFA85 (80/85/90) - £275 - SOLD
Han Trench Coat: Sticker residue. Tear above punch with staple holes (slight ink touch-up on tear?): £230 - SOLD
Chewbacca: Really nice one this - £235 - SOLD
B-Wing Pilot: Horrendous effort at sticker removal by some dude. Quite a few pinholes from a drawing pin: £40 - SOLD
Emperor: Small dent on card and small crease top left: £75 - SOLD
Yak Face: Sticker damage between the A and R that has a dab of marker pen touch up on it. Small crease near punch - £3250 - SOLD
Imperial Dignitary: Small sticker residue and veins running up through picture - £80 - SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom