Solo 2

Fido

Youngling
Not a sequel but a stand-alone Solo and Chewbacca movie would be cool. I'm sure there are a many awesome stories from comics or books that could be adapted.

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I think looking back at Solo (which I enjoy a little more each time I watch it), it would have made a good series which could have gone on to multiple seasons. They tried to cover too much in a single film.

A lot of twitter star wars fans are calling for a Sequel to Solo. Thoughts please
I'm a massive fan of all things SW and was left slightly disappointed with Solo probably because I had read the novels from Bantam and The Brian Daley Han Solo Adventures, I was left wanting more and also felt that the appearance of Darth Maul was too much.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I liked Solo, was ready for the sequel but I don't think that will ever happen.😭

Hod10

Padawan
I thought Solo was surprisingly alright, not bothered about a sequel though. I didn't like the fact they brought Darth Maul back from the dead. Disney have brought back evil characters such as Darth Maul, Palpatine and Boba Fett. Some things are best left alone.

Hod10

Padawan
Darth Maul is one of my favourite characters, based purely on his appearances in Episode 1. No need to bring him back into live action in my opinion, he was cut in half.

lejackal

Grand Master
Lucas planned to have the sequels based around Maul. He was brought back in TCW and Rebels. I'm not sure what difference it makes bringing him into Solo - where imo he was clearly placed to lead on to another film project

Hod10

Padawan
To resurrect Darth Maul in an animated series is one thing, to bring him back into live action is another. He was cut in half with a lightsaber. Resurrecting popular characters makes the stakes in the Star Wars universe seem very low in my opinion.

A lot of twitter star wars fans are calling for a Sequel to Solo. Thoughts please
I'd rather see a Lando film and maybe a Solo series, I think I mentioned before that Solo wasn't really what I wanted it to be as I like the Solo trilogy of books by AC Crispin, I'd have loved to have seen characters like Dewlanna the Wookie or Garis appear in Solo. I didn't entirely hate the film i just think that it suffered due to the change of directors, best bits were the Kessel run and when Han won the Falcon from Lando who was played brilliantly by Donald Glover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom