Spanish ebay seller airgam07. AVOID!

PGowdy

Grand Master
I won this Amanaman a couple of weeks back. You may have seen it on the bay. Thought is was a decent price even with the poor condition and i was really looking forward to owning it. I contacted the seller 4 times asking for his details to pay him but he ignored me. I guess he didn't like the final selling price. :cry:
This really pisses me off. His account is a write off now cos everything he lists from here in i will buy and not pay for. That'll learn him.
Screenshot2012-04-21at172517.png

PGowdy

Grand Master
I will. His account is ****ed now. This goes on too much on ebay AND in the collecting community. He needs to be taught a lesson and sadly, for him, i'm petty enough to do it.
Also, this is a very distinct variation with very recognisable damage so i will be keeping an eye out on all the forums for someone who "recently acquired" this. I think there's a good chance i was back-doored . If that is the case, that collector can expect a petty battle too.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Cheers for the heads up Pete. What a shitter! Good on you for going to town on him.
I certainly wouldn't like to cross you either! And there's no chance of me back dooring you too! :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist it! I'll get my coat.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom