Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

andygo

Padawan
I've got a surplus 3 day pass to celebration. .. £60 if anyone wants it. .. I'm in the hall on a exhibitor pass, I'll come out and bring it to you :)

maxf

Jedi Master
Anybody going to the room sales tonight? I don't fancy wandering around a hotel on my own like the worlds worst call girl.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Anyone who's been there today can you answer a query....

Do you need to pick up your ticket before you can pick up a wristband?

(am coming on Sunday only, but don't want to queue for a wristband only to be told I cant get one cos I haven't picked up my ticket yet!)

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dopey Question, if I'm collecting tickets from ticket counter which DLR stop is best to get off. I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere but I'm in the middle of 20 things.

Thanks.

Princess Raya

Padawan
Darth Bobby said:
Dopey Question, if I'm collecting tickets from ticket counter which DLR stop is best to get off. I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere but I'm in the middle of 20 things.

Thanks.

Custom House DLR stop

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Anyone who's been there today can you answer a query....

Do you need to pick up your ticket before you can pick up a wristband?

(am coming on Sunday only, but don't want to queue for a wristband only to be told I cant get one cos I haven't picked up my ticket yet!)

Yes you do, you can't queue for a wristband without one... But the wristband queues are right next to the ticket (or badge as they call it) collection.

Yesterday was pretty easy in that regard for me, i got there sometime between 7:30 and 8, got the badge, then went steaight through and got both wrist bands i wanted. Not sure it'll as easy on the weekend days though.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Medallion trade thread:

http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30707

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom