Star Wars items

Robert

Youngling
i have a Darth Vader and storm trooper helmet, and signed posters of the film, Carrie Fisher for sale,

Attachments

• IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 148

Robert

Youngling
I'm selling these for my cousin, its a poa, they are going on eBay to gauge what there worth.

Palifan

Sith Lord
This is a section to sell general, non Star Wars toys and items but there is a valuation section which sounds like the place you want to post this. Any items for sale in either the General, Vintage Star Wars or Modern Star Wars sections need to have a price attached to them as per the rules to this forum but you can always get advise on a price from the valuation section I mentioned above (the section where you post about the signed helmet).

Have a fixed selling price attached to items for sale here makes it less like ebay and let's everyone know what people are after for an item without getting into a bidding war. Ebay will give you an idea of price but if it's been miss-listed then the item could end up going for a lot less than it's worth but it's for the individual to decide how that want to conduct their business.

Best of luck with it all though,

Ian

Robert

Youngling
thanks for that, new to this forum, i eill redo the items separately but have a rough idea now on prices, have them on ebay at the moment to

Palifan

Sith Lord
Robert said:
thanks for that, new to this forum, i eill redo the items separately but have a rough idea now on prices, have them on ebay at the moment to

Good to hear Robert and glad you've figured out your pricing for now.

Best of luck with it all and you should stick around and get to know this forum as these are a great bunch of people and we all seem to learn something new everyday about collecting these old toys. :D

Ian

av6

Jedi Knight
Robert said:

That's great to know because there are as many criminal buyers on eBay as there are sellers. I hope it fetches crazy money for you, then the buyer claims 'lost in post'. Might teach you both a lesson.

Palifan

Sith Lord
av6 said:
Robert said:

That's great to know because there are as many criminal buyers on eBay as there are sellers. I hope it fetches crazy money for you, then the buyer claims 'lost in post'. Might teach you both a lesson.

To me it seems like Robert is just realising the way things work on here as a newbie so I think it's fair to give him a little slack, not everyone gets it right at first but they pick it up quick enough if they want to stay around.

Ian

av6

Jedi Knight
That's a fair point, if he's genuine.

The stuff he has though is forged. I hate to see people being taken on either way.

That Carrie Fisher signature is close, but not quite there. Still, much closer than the signatures on the Darth Vader helmet he has. If he is genuine and handed that sort of money over for that helmet I feel for the guy. If Caesers Palace are still trading, he needs to chase them up for a refund. Especially if it comes with the ever reliable 'LIFETIME GUARANTEE' COA. Which these things normally do. It's just a bullshit sellers technique to dupe the unsuspecting buyer which can be used against them once the buyer realises.

Palifan

Sith Lord
av6 said:
That's a fair point, if he's genuine.

The stuff he has though is forged. I hate to see people being taken on either way.

That Carrie Fisher signature is close, but not quite there. Still, much closer than the signatures on the Darth Vader helmet he has. If he is genuine and handed that sort of money over for that helmet I feel for the guy. If Caesers Palace are still trading, he needs to chase them up for a refund. Especially if it comes with the ever reliable 'LIFETIME GUARANTEE' COA. Which these things normally do. It's just a bullshit sellers technique to dupe the unsuspecting buyer which can be used against them once the buyer realises.

For some reason I missed the fact that the picture above also has a fake signature so I can see why you think something's a bit off about these recent listings. It does look like someone's been conned and I'm just hoping that Robert didn't know anything about it. I haven't looked on ebay to see if these pictures above have been listed but Robert needs to take them down if they are as he's now been told they're fake, you can't really sell them as the real deal and he needs to speak to the place where all these item,s came from.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom