Stay away from John's Fett..

Joe

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Rare-Trilogo-Tri-logo-Tri-logo-Boba-Fett-AFA-60-/180856577620?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1be45e54#ht_720wt_1139

I am sure none of you would have bid on it anyway but just in case - don't give this guy your money.

I would say putting people off bidding will land someone who doesn't know about John a bargain hopefully and stick it to him but he probably wouldn't send it anyway if it didn't get the price he wanted :roll:

Lee77

Sith Lord
I was looking at this earlier on. Never heard of the seller. What is he? Conman,wanker,scam artist, all 3?
Thanks for the heads up.

Joe

Grand Master
He ended it lol

Good, now that I have stirred the pot and woke up the RS community I think I will explain. I don't care what I pay or how much I make unlike you. You sit there in your little RS world which is really a BS world. Everyone is against me as a scammer . Really? Haha, Who did I scam and or rip off? No one. Never did I . I would love to see the proof. I'm waiting. Tick Tick Tick Tick Tock. Oh wait I didn't send out my 12 inch figures. It was an honest mistake. I didn't know the shipping was going to be so much Priority. I am not trying to make excuses and nor do I need too. I honestly screwed up on shipping and had no idea what I was getting into and I apologized to everyone. A lot of you people just are hating just for the sake of hating. A few known people on RS say something and you hang on every word. That is pretty sad.All I can say is be yourself and stop sucking a## to be respected. I will never suck A## like you guys do to get respect, my collection makes you guys suck my A##. Still talking about me . GET OFF MY NUTS BIT##ES
How many views on RS and still counting? I have more views on my hated post than you do on your collection Limelight.
Really though stop HATING.

You can Thank RebelScum for ending my auction early

PZ

Shout out to MB JUNK

Josh

Sith Lord
star-wars-denial.jpg

Loop

Padawan
I don't know how many times I have seen a item in the eBay listings that got me really exited, clicking the listing and find out that it's this person selling it. :roll: I stay away every time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom